Videos with multiple cucks watching and stroking

in the south western Ontario, Detroit area there are at least seven locations where guys take their wives or girl friends to play where other guys can show up and sit in a circle around the lady and her bulls as they fuck. They have a padded round stage about eight feet in diameter with chairs all round. Usually there is a three to one ratio of bulls to hot wives. And no I will not tell you where they are or how to find them. Don’t need the cops showing up ever

in the south western Ontario, Detroit area there are at least seven locations where guys take their wives or girl friends to play where other guys can show up and sit in a circle around the lady and her bulls as they fuck. They have a padded round stage about eight feet in diameter with chairs all round. Usually there is a three to one ratio of bulls to hot wives. And no I will not tell you where they are or how to find them. Don’t need the cops showing up ever
Wish they had one around me, would be a good place to get over anxieties.

One of my fantasies is to be taken in an environment like that - taken on a stage by several black men while other people watch. I've had sex in open play rooms at interracial swingers parties, but like the specific idea of a stage and an audience who'd get turned on watching it all. Love the idea of being really able to let go of all inhibitions and enjoy it fully.

Alas, unfortunately I don't know any videos of this kind of situation.

One of my fantasies is to be taken in an environment like that - taken on a stage by several black men while other people watch. I've had sex in open play rooms at interracial swingers parties, but like the specific idea of a stage and an audience who'd get turned on watching it all. Love the idea of being really able to let go of all inhibitions and enjoy it fully.

Jessie Jane Erotica it’s about ten years old. Third scene in. Sorry the actor is white but you get the idea.

That's incredibly hot. I would love to be one of the guys watching. I think that I'd cum in my pants right away though LOL

I suspect the few adult theaters out there could be like this. There is one in metro Atlanta, the Buford Twin, I have no idea if it still exists, but couples used to apparently go there, and the female would often fuck other men, and people in the theater would gather around and watch.

Back