Vibrating dildo question for wife

John a rabbit vibrator and a dildo are two different things. A dildo is a fake penis, they can vibrate or pulse or both. A rabbit is a vibrator with a clitoral extension that has two small "ears" that slip around the clitoris to vibrate and stimulate that in addition to the penetration portion of the toy that also vibrates. So a two in one kind of thing. A rabbit generally makes most women crazy as it is very effective at producing stimulation that is designed to create orgasm.

Here is a image of my rabbot in action-

bb208.jpg

John a rabbit vibrator and a dildo are two different things. A dildo is a fake penis, they can vibrate or pulse or both. A rabbit is a vibrator with a clitoral extension that has two small "ears" that slip around the clitoris to vibrate and stimulate that in addition to the penetration portion of the toy that also vibrates. So a two in one kind of thing. A rabbit generally makes most women crazy as it is very effective at producing stimulation that is designed to create orgasm.

View attachment 7503270
Annie, I'd love to be licking your sweet ass as yiu work that rabbit! 😋

View attachment 7503270
love the how open your pink parts are. very hot erotic, naughty photo

Back