Vegas Trip August 13-16th.

rocknjoe

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TN, US
We will be in Las Vegas staying at the Flamingo from August 13-16th. I know it's been asked a million times about fun/naughty things to do. We were there last October and everything was still closed. I've heard of the Plush Party going on that same weekend but can't find any info on it. Anyone else gonna be there that weekend? We will also entertain a single BBC, possibly multiple as well as strip clubs and LV Playhouse. Anyone been to the Drais?

We will be in Las Vegas staying at the Flamingo from August 13-16th. I know it's been asked a million times about fun/naughty things to do. We were there last October and everything was still closed. I've heard of the Plush Party going on that same weekend but can't find any info on it. Anyone else gonna be there that weekend? We will also entertain a single BBC, possibly multiple as well as strip clubs and LV Playhouse. Anyone been to the Drais?
PH is usually a good choice. I got the chance to check out Whispers last weekend and was very impressed. It was for a private party, so im not sure what the crowd is like, but it has the best layout I've seen in town, cpls only tho.
Drais is the # 1 hip hop club in town. Definitely a fun spot. If you go, get VIP...trust me. That actually goes for any club on the strip, you will actually have some room to breathe and a place to sit.

Gucci, New Years pre covid, Drais
View attachment 20191231_022127.mp4
View attachment 20191231_003057.mp4

I'll be in Vegas the 13th.

I’m definitely out there

Attachments

• C4598AE3-517C-4A17-BCED-5078E64CE80C.jpeg
    C4598AE3-517C-4A17-BCED-5078E64CE80C.jpeg
    1,004.3 KB · Views: 21
Back