Vegas nightclub shenanigans

My wife hasn’t fucked a bull yet, but we had a lot of fun in Vegas at a nightclub a few years back. She wore a little black dress and matching panties. We arrived at the club and I got her going by fingering her and rubbing my cock on her ass. She was dripping wet and, I went to the bar and grabbed a dri.nk, and when I returned I told her to go and have fun, look for a guy that she’s attracted to and dance near him. We separated for about a half an hour. I then decided to try and find her in a huge crowd. Once I located her, she was dancing with a tall black guy. It appeared he was wearing linen pants and I could definitely tell when the overhead lights were on them that he was rock hard. Didn’t appear he was wearing underwear. I could clearly see the shape of his massive cock. I’m guessing 10 inches? It was halfway down his leg. I would say one of the hottest moments was in the beginning. She had no idea I was in the crowd watching them dancing, so I feel she was less inhibited that I wasn’t. She was really grinding her ass up and down his cock. Her dress was up half way that anyone around them can see her ass cheeks. Then, with his right hand, he reached around the front and started to finger her. You could definitely see her pussy lips protruding from the side of her panties. With his other hand he was down her top, rubbing her big nipples. After their dance, she told me that she was grabbing his cock through his pants and she really wanted him to fuck her from the back but was hesitant because we were also there with some close friends and she didn’t want them to know. She said her pussy was soaked, and he made her cum from fingering her. As she came, she said he had his naked cock out between her legs, rubbing it back and forth against her pussy on top of her panties, mixed in with her cum, while holding both of her arms behind her back for leverage while he was grinding her. They weren’t even going to the beat of the music, he increased the speed/pressure until he came all over her pussy and thighs. When she came back to me, we started to slow dance against the wall, and I lifted up her skirt for anyone who is watching to take a look at her ass. Her pussy was soaked and I could feel his cum dripping down her leg. A different black guy walked by us, gave me a thumbs up, said “that’s how you do Vegas” I pointed to her ass and he understood I was offering her for a little bump and grind. He danced and rubbed his cock on her naked ass (his pants were on) and she didn’t resist. She whispered in my ear how hard he was and how bad she wished he’d fuck her. Such an amazing feeling was when he would push hard against her, I could feel each rhythmic thrust her body into me. I fingered her while he was grinding her ass and kissing her neck. At one point, while I was rubbing her clit, I felt his fingers trying to get into her panties, she had no idea who was fingering her. Him and I both fingered her to orgasm. After her and I got back to the hotel we probably had some of the best sex ever. She confessed that she came multiple times with both strangers and regretted not bringing one back to the hotel. I’ve attached 3 pictures from that night.

Attachments

• IMG_4500.jpeg
    IMG_4500.jpeg
    360.6 KB · Views: 835
  • IMG_4708.jpeg
    IMG_4708.jpeg
    282.7 KB · Views: 728
  • IMG_4633.jpeg
    IMG_4633.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 686
Last edited:
My wife hasn’t fucked a bull yet, but we had a lot of fun in Vegas at a nightclub a few years back. She wore a little black dress and matching panties. We arrived at the club and I got her going by fingering her and rubbing my cock on her ass. She was dripping wet and, I went to the bar and grabbed a dri.nk, and when I returned I told her to go and have fun, look for a guy that she’s attracted to and dance near him. We separated for about a half an hour. I then decided to try and find her in a huge crowd. Once I located her, she was dancing with a tall black guy. It appeared he was wearing linen pants and I could definitely tell when the overhead lights were on them that he was rock hard. Didn’t appear he was wearing underwear. I could clearly see the shape of his massive cock. I’m guessing 10 inches? It was halfway down his leg. I would say one of the hottest moments was in the beginning. She had no idea I was in the crowd watching them dancing, so I feel she was less inhibited that I wasn’t. She was really grinding her ass up and down his cock. Her dress was up half way that anyone around them can see her ass cheeks. Then, with his right hand, he reached around the front and started to finger her. You could definitely see her pussy lips protruding from the side of her panties. With his other hand he was down her top, rubbing her big nipples. After their dance, she told me that she was grabbing his cock through his pants and she really wanted him to fuck her from the back but was hesitant because we were also there with some close friends and she didn’t want them to know. She said her pussy was soaked, and he made her cum from fingering her. As she came, she said he had his naked cock out between her legs, rubbing it back and forth against her pussy on top of her panties, mixed in with her cum, while holding both of her arms behind her back for leverage while he was grinding her. They weren’t even going to the beat of the music, he increased the speed/pressure until he came all over her pussy and thighs. When she came back to me, we started to slow dance against the wall, and I lifted up her skirt for anyone who is watching to take a look at her ass. Her pussy was soaked and I could feel his cum dripping down her leg. A different black guy walked by us, gave me a thumbs up, said “that’s how you do Vegas” I pointed to her ass and he understood I was offering her for a little bump and grind. He danced and rubbed his cock on her naked ass (his pants were on) and she didn’t resist. She whispered in my ear how hard he was and how bad she wished he’d fuck her. Such an amazing feeling was when he would push hard against her, I could feel each rhythmic thrust her body into me. I fingered her while he was grinding her ass and kissing her neck. At one point, while I was rubbing her clit, I felt his fingers trying to get into her panties, she had no idea who was fingering her. Him and I both fingered her to orgasm. After her and I got back to the hotel we probably had some of the best sex ever. She confessed that she came multiple times with both strangers and regretted not bringing one back to the hotel. I’ve attached 3 pictures from that night.
next time.. no panties... or crotchless panties....

love to enjoy that with you too!

Plug me in

That fat pussy needs some loving. Kisses and an aggressive stroke. Link me in the dm if you’re interested. I’m in the Toronto area and can host.

Back