Vegas Birthday Bash for Hubby

I'm a happy cuckold to a lovely hotwife but things have been cool lately. We recently celebrated our ten year anniversary and my birthday is this weekend.

I'm about to go away for two weeks for work and honestly wanted some fresh new hotwife content to enjoy while I'm gone. So I asked the wife to fire up her old hook up social profiles and check things out. It wasn't long until a Vegas local offered a nice hotel stay at the Excalibur to help provide a fun venue for her birthday planning efforts. She and he exchanged some banter and decided to move forward with booking the room for the 5th and the 6th. Come to find out he also asked if she'd be interested in extra company and helping him accomplish a bucket list request to have his cock sucked to completion while still in full work suit. It seems she happily agreed.

So now they're chatting about additional plans as well. She's also reached out to multiple partners to invite them to visit anytime Saturday including a late night dinner with cake, presents and balloons. I have told her I want multiple BBC partners involved and humiliation to be the theme of this adventure and so far it seems like she perfectly understands the assignment. I asked her to make it feel like a party she planned for me but actually everyone is there to use my wife in a very casual, natural and obvious way. The slow grin that formed across her face let me know we were both going to have a very good time. I know I'll be wearing my cage and GoPro probably all night. I'll let you know more as we get closer to the weekend.1000001282.jpg

Attachments

• 1000001282.jpg
    1000001282.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 26
So at least three bulls are already confirmed. The latest guy is apparently 6'7"! Wifey is only 5'2".
Seems like it'll be less of a group affair and more of a sequential thing. 🚂

First guy got us the comped hotel room and has access to UFC. We'll meet him at the room so wife can thank him for the room keys.
He has invited us along, with my wife as his date, to watch the fights after they play. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Second guy is an actual MMA fighter in the middle of a current training regiment and has one of the best bodies we've ever seen. 💪
Third guy is apparently a giant in all departments and loves humiliating cuckolds in front of their wives and in public. 😈

I'm planning to wear the head mounted GoPro as much as possible and will have three cameras set up in the hotel room. Should be a great experience for everyone.

Back