Vanilla Online Dating: When To Bring Up Kink?

Question - When it comes to vanilla dating, should I bring up my BBC hotwifing kink early in the dating phase or later on when things are more established?

I have ended up in long-term relationships with women that ended up enjoying being shared by black gentlemen, but it's been 50/50 when it comes to approach. Some women appreciated me bringing it up from the jump on sites/apps like Bumble, Hinge, Match.com, and Eharmony. When it came to other women, I waited until we were in something more emotionally established and then I brought it up.

For some, it was a shocker and a no go - things fizzled after that. Others were all about it, even if they were initially put off by it. Would definitely like your input as some think I'm only looking for one thing while another group needed that initial transparency.

Question - When it comes to vanilla dating, should I bring up my BBC hotwifing kink early in the dating phase or later on when things are more established?

I have ended up in long-term relationships with women that ended up enjoying being shared by black gentlemen, but it's been 50/50 when it comes to approach. Some women appreciated me bringing it up from the jump on sites/apps like Bumble, Hinge, Match.com, and Eharmony. When it came to other women, I waited until we were in something more emotionally established and then I brought it up.

For some, it was a shocker and a no go - things fizzled after that. Others were all about it, even if they were initially put off by it. Would definitely like your input as some think I'm only looking for one thing while another group needed that initial transparency.
Interesting. Have you talked to your partners about having men of different/other races fucking them, or is your preoccupation primarily with big-cocked black men fucking her like breeding a n imals?

Interesting. Have you talked to your partners about having men of different/other races fucking them, or is your preoccupation primarily with big-cocked black men fucking her like breeding a n imals?
Bro you went off the deep end, most of the content on here is interracial focused. I have no idea why you brought up breeding like animals or whatever you're smoking lol. Either provide some helpful tips or move around smh.

Back