Vanilla IRL Places To Find BBC Loving Women?

I'm about to move to another city for work and curious about what places would be best to find women that crave BBC and/or seek cuckold type relationships. I'm now 43 and have been in the game for awhile. Based on age, I've outgrown nightclubs and would rather go to nice low-key spots.

My goal is to find attractive white or Latina women that I can open up to my kink - and initially meet them IRL instead of through online dating. I've jotted down some initial ideas but would love to hear your opinion or additions to the below list.

IRL Places To Meet (Possibly) BBC/Cuckold Interested Women:

1. Upscale gym - I'm not talking about just your regular run-of-the-mill gym but the more expensive women that cater to discerning women. Yes I might be generalizing, but these are the type that might have greedy/luxury minded women that are horny and super friendly with personal trainers that are men of color.

2. Wine spots - Same as above but more groups of women that go out with the purpose of finding well dressed gentlemen. They might be more kink minded given the fact they are out socializing and may have hidden intentions of wanting to practice their promiscuity.

3. Liberal Protests - I know this sounds wild but some white women are more than likely to be more about BBC when they're supporting BLM or anything remotely multicultural. I say this because I was part of a multicultural fraternity and those liberal white women were about the flavors lol.

4. Coffee Shops - Independent coffee shops are the hardest to pick up a conversation with women, since most are literally stuck to their devices - to include headphones or earbuds. However, I've met some of the freakiest women at them once I found commonality with what they're reading.

What say you?

Back