Vacation

Todayi along with Sam drove wife Amira and her best friend Nadia (Sam’s wife) left Chicago OHare Airport with Darell and Derrick. To Miami where they will board a cruise with Norwegian to Bahamas and Jamaica for 7 days. All paid for by myself and Sam. Our queens locked us both in chastity before they left. They did give us one great show. Watching Derrick pump Amira in that pile driver position made me go nuts. She was moaning and telling me in arabi how pathetic zebi is

Nadia was riding Darell bouncing on him and teasing Sam. My dick felt like it was going to explode.

Both women received huge massive creampies from the bulls. They fed Sam and I every drop.

The idea that I actually agreed to send my wife on vacation with a black man who’s going to fuck her every second he gets makes me excited.

Within minutes of dropping them off. I get a video from Amira in the airplane bathroom ******* on Darell’s huge 12” cock

She said she was excited to join the mile high club with a black cock. She loves me but didn’t want that milestone to be with a 5” dick

I’ll keep you all updated.

Attachments

• IMG_2859.jpeg
    IMG_2859.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_2867.jpeg
    IMG_2867.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 437
Todayi along with Sam drove wife Amira and her best friend Nadia (Sam’s wife) left Chicago OHare Airport with Darell and Derrick. To Miami where they will board a cruise with Norwegian to Bahamas and Jamaica for 7 days. All paid for by myself and Sam. Our queens locked us both in chastity before they left. They did give us one great show. Watching Derrick pump Amira in that pile driver position made me go nuts. She was moaning and telling me in arabi how pathetic zebi is

Nadia was riding Darell bouncing on him and teasing Sam. My dick felt like it was going to explode.

Both women received huge massive creampies from the bulls. They fed Sam and I every drop.

The idea that I actually agreed to send my wife on vacation with a black man who’s going to fuck her every second he gets makes me excited.

Within minutes of dropping them off. I get a video from Amira in the airplane bathroom ******* on Darell’s huge 12” cock

She said she was excited to join the mile high club with a black cock. She loves me but didn’t want that milestone to be with a 5” dick

I’ll keep you all updated.
She is fucing hot. You are an idiot. You should've gone on vacation and watched them.

well,share video(s) of the two girls in the pics getting blacked without editing sounds and adding arab music like some poeple do here!

Back