Upstate SC/WNC/Charlotte/Columbia

livinnrevelry

Male
Real Person
I’m currently looking and will keep this post up for anyone who runs across my page.

Me: early 30s, 6’2”, 170lbs, fit, athletic, strong, lots of energy, loves to sweat, very oral (pussy and ass), true exhibitionist, heavy/thick/long (slim athletic w/a fat boys dick and appetite), plays well with others, know how to separate ego from abilities, 10+ yrs experience (1st experience with lifestyle couple was at age 20).

What I’m looking for: women or couple(s)(preferably 25 & up) who are uninhibited and know how to make an evening out of fucking and chilling. Normal freaks. No politics, no underlying racist tones, no weird request to convince your partner of anything. Just a freaky, good time, like how it used to be done.

Things I Don’t Like: I’m not going to suck or let any male suck me. No anal play for me or, with the couples, your male partner from me. Those are pretty much the hard no’s, including anything that might fall into those categorical regions.

I notice the new thing is recording vids then uploading them to OF and whatnot, which is cool. If this is the case, I will not show my face and will not host. I like having my identity secure.

Any further questions can be sent to my DMs. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Back