Unable to upload media or Chat - Wokaround

MyQOSWife

Couple
Gold Member
For weeks I haven't been unable to upload an avataR and media, or join chats, when running Windows 11 on Firefox or Edge. Basically, screens are missing functions. For example, after media was uploaded, there was no 'Save' button. BlacktoWhite is still trying to identify the problem(s).

For weeks I haven't been unable to upload an avataR and media, or join chats, when running Windows 11 on Firefox or Edge. Basically, screens are missing functions. For example, after media was uploaded, there was no 'Save' button. BlacktoWhite is still trying to identify the problem(s).
You needs to update your computer to Windows 12. With your system using Google Chrome. For Google Edge programs do have some problems, glitches and bugs with it being years in advanced Computer System!

You needs to update your computer to Windows 12. With your system using Google Chrome. For Google Edge programs do have some problems, glitches and bugs with it being years in advanced Computer System!

Thank you for the tip to use Windows 12 and Chrome.

Normally, when programs are modified, developers ensure that they remain backwardly compatible with all heavily used browsers.
Edge and Firefox in Windows 10 and 11 worked successfully up to the last 1 to 2 months. An indication that these bugs are caused by Blacktowhite updates.

Personally, I don't like having one application out of hundreds require me to use the Chrome browser. and Windows 12.

So before you upgrade to Windows 12 which may cause problems with older hardware (mouses, printers, cameras or even computers), I suggest that you use the TOR browser for uploads.

Back