Turning your wife into a Black Cock slut

Looking for advice here.

I’ve already bought her the BBC dildos. She cums very hard on them. In fact when she’s riding me she can’t cum and will jump off and say with urgency she wants the black cock in her (meaning the BBC dildo). I’ve already told her the Black Cock is superior and will fuck her like she’s never been fucked before. When she cums on the BBC dildos I ask her if she’s a Black Cock slut and she tells me, “Yes, you made me like this, but that’s what you want right?” I tell her most definitely yes. Then I tell her imagine how a real, warm, throbbing Black Cock would feel in her pussy. I ask her if she wants to try a real one. When she’s in the ******* of orgasm she say Yes! Yes!

But here is the problem:

After the sex, like the next day, she will just say it’s fantasy and go back to normal. The Black Cock slut disappears until the next session. How can I get her to finally go through with having sex with a well endowed black man with me watching?

View attachment 2549175View attachment 2549179View attachment 2549181
Bring her on a vacation to the Caribbean where she's comfortable and relax and get in contact with me I'll do the rest... :sex::sex::sex:

Stay away from any talk about superior Black cock or your little white dick. At this stage, that is a turn-off for most women. Superior Black cock is an advanced concept only truly understood and appreciated by experienced couples. I've done this a few times and I believe you can convert most white women into BBC sluts. You have to be patient. It's a long road from using a black dildo to watching her being fucked into oblivion by a powerful Black man. Worth the wait though.

Any more advice? That was a good snippet.
Are you looking to become a cuckold, or do you just want your wife to have sex with Black men? Don't be too concerned about her losing interest between sessions. That's a woman's nature. She's got a house to run, ******* to take care of, a job to worry about. Men think about sex all the time, women don't. How are your oral skills? Do you lick her to orgasm?

Comment that it turns you on so much that she only comes and enjoys the black cock more than when you get to fuck her, how you love to see her enjoy sex how she should , I'd also recommend that when you do fuck her to make it quick and boring, then finish her off with the dildo and say she comes so much easier with that .

Most important is not to rush it, see how she responds to one thing then , keep introducing the next one , you have to get her keen, the fact she only now comes using the dildo is a good start. If she reacts negatively, try saying you feel a let down to her and all you want is for her to enjoy sex and you feel guilty thatshe doesn't get sexual satisfaction from you , as this is what you want her to have .

Pathetic how you fun boys want to share your wives until it actually happens and she leaves you cause she will. Just a matter of time until the right man fucks Her senseless and you’ll be left jacking your lonely pecker. Haha I said lonely pecker....no? Sorry, bad joke.

Pathetic how you fun boys want to share your wives until it actually happens and she leaves you cause she will. Just a matter of time until the right man fucks Her senseless and you’ll be left jacking your lonely pecker. Haha I said lonely pecker....no? Sorry, bad joke.

It's been happening the last 9 years, their just sex toys to her, she doesn't want affection or lovey dovey from the guys she meets, she just wants great sex .

I find it pathetic how guys claim to be well endowed Bulls but when you check their profile they have no pictures of themselves or them actually being a Bull .

It's been happening the last 9 years, their just sex toys to her, she doesn't want affection or lovey dovey from the guys she meets, she just wants great sex .

I find it pathetic how guys claim to be well endowed Bulls but when you check their profile they have no pictures of themselves or them actually being a Bull .
No hard feelings, bro. She’s just an imaginary wife you can always get a new one if she leaves you.

No hard feelings, bro. She’s just an imaginary wife you can always get a new one if she leaves you.

Listen bro , your talking about something you know nothing about, the only true thing you've said is imaginary wife , as we aren't married and I've never said we are . She certainly is imaginary, unlike your profile ours actually shows we are genuine.

Looking for advice here.

I’ve already bought her the BBC dildos. She cums very hard on them. In fact when she’s riding me she can’t cum and will jump off and say with urgency she wants the black cock in her (meaning the BBC dildo). I’ve already told her the Black Cock is superior and will fuck her like she’s never been fucked before. When she cums on the BBC dildos I ask her if she’s a Black Cock slut and she tells me, “Yes, you made me like this, but that’s what you want right?” I tell her most definitely yes. Then I tell her imagine how a real, warm, throbbing Black Cock would feel in her pussy. I ask her if she wants to try a real one. When she’s in the ******* of orgasm she say Yes! Yes!

But here is the problem:

After the sex, like the next day, she will just say it’s fantasy and go back to normal. The Black Cock slut disappears until the next session. How can I get her to finally go through with having sex with a well endowed black man with me watching?

View attachment 2549175View attachment 2549179View attachment 2549181
Same problem here

Attachments

• S70512-10143926.jpg
    S70512-10143926.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 105
Unlike you I state facts and back what I say up with pictures and video evidence to prove it's not imaginary. Not everyone bullshites there are plenty of active people and not just fantasy writing .
It’s entertaining when people like you get riled up because of what a person they will never meet says. A IR, wife sharing site at that. Too easy.

Back