Trying to gain attention of big black guy in gym

I have a small dilemma, I am a thick girly and I was married for years to a white Greek guy but I’m divorced and in the gym there is a huge black guy who is freaking delish, I’m not sure if he thinks I’m taken or he’s focused but how do I get his attention or go about it?
U know how to dress to impress I'm sure, try wearing an I love BBC shirt to the gym

I have a small dilemma, I am a thick girly and I was married for years to a white Greek guy but I’m divorced and in the gym there is a huge black guy who is freaking delish, I’m not sure if he thinks I’m taken or he’s focused but how do I get his attention or go about it?
Based on your media pics, I think wear some tight yoga pants and go up to him and ask him to help show you how one of the machines works. He won't be able to resist looking at your fine curves (those hips are amazing!). After that, you should be off and running (and fucking 😉)

Doja Cat Yes GIF by Apple Music

Ahhhh go talk to him?

We aren't complicated at all. Trust me, a simple smile is all it takes. Get out your head, h3ll, just walk up to him, or even you just slip him a note. Since you at the gym, fake like you need a spot or to put the heavy plate on the bar. Again, we aren't complicated, flip flops absa and a trench coat will get our ******* pumping hahaa

Booty sculpting leggings is always my go-to. Make sure to bend over in front of him and if you meet his eyes, give him a wink. Works wonders boo

Back