_curious2_

Couple
Gold Member
We has posted here before with no luck so trying again we would like to meet a straight bbc friend. We both share the fantasy we would like to find someone that would be willing to take the time to get to know us and be okay with moving slow. We would also like to find someone who is okay getting tested. Wife has never experienced bbc before. Hoping to find someone cool and respectful. We are both gamers and just average people. We can share photos and video chat.

We has posted here before with no luck so trying again we would like to meet a straight bbc friend. We both share the fantasy we would like to find someone that would be willing to take the time to get to know us and be okay with moving slow. We would also like to find someone who is okay getting tested. Wife has never experienced bbc before. Hoping to find someone cool and respectful. We are both gamers and just average people. We can share photos and video chat.
She's lovely. Are you two wanting a long term close friend she can be really comfy with and enjoy often?

Message me I know a couple bbc that my wife has been with that I would recommend for you

There is a forum for verification right in the list follow the directions
Michael Richards Yes GIF

We use swinger apps such as SLS.com and SDC.com. This is a fun place to share and learn but not a place we would go to find guys. Verifying here is bs. On dating apps you have validations from people that have met the guy you’re interested in. It’s just set up so much better.

Alternatively LS vacation spots can be great such as LS cruises or resorts. We’ve had plenty of success. Meeting random strangers from apps like this seems dangerous to me.

We use swinger apps such as SLS.com and SDC.com. This is a fun place to share and learn but not a place we would go to find guys. Verifying here is bs. On dating apps you have validations from people that have met the guy you’re interested in. It’s just set up so much better.

Alternatively LS vacation spots can be great such as LS cruises or resorts. We’ve had plenty of success. Meeting random strangers from apps like this seems dangerous to me.
BS? Please elaborate, Sue.

BS? Please elaborate, Sue.
I'll agree this place is no different than SLS or sdc or any of the apps like feeld/3fun. I feel the guys here have a better chance at being into the dynamic we look for but that said. Honestly being real and not being afraid to prove it goes a long way for both sexes

I'll agree this place is no different than SLS or sdc or any of the apps like feeld/3fun. I feel the guys here have a better chance at being into the dynamic we look for but that said. Honestly being real and not being afraid to prove it goes a long way for both sexes
Telegram is an equalizer as well

You sound like my kind of couple.
Wish we were closer

You don’t really want to meet anyone. You post her face as the profile pic. But don’t post any pictures or list your location. Time waster

Wow! Gorgeous!!!

How is SDC portal these days?? I have been on SLS for a few years but I remember Sdc from back in the day... like back in 2010s... worth to check it out? I remember if you were from Florida or Texas, sdc was great, but west or east coast were limited with real profiles.

Back