Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I can name ten white rappers better than Vanilla Ice
However, one of the best rappers of all time (Top 5 for sure, probably top 3), black or white, is Eminem.

Note that I didn't say it was "cultural misappropriation" . . . I said "some" call it that . . . I actually struggle with that concept at times. Syscom3 (prick) said it was, but I'm sure that was because they were acting just too black for him. Eminem is the best white rapper I ever knew (but not in the top 5 of all time!). But hey, I like Lil' Dicky too :LOL:

Last edited:
I can name ten white rappers better than Vanilla Ice
However, one of the best rappers of all time (Top 5 for sure, probably top 3), black or white, is Eminem.

Apathy is the Best White Rapper out there! Eminem has never been good! And Canibus is by far the best out of both of them! IMHO!

damn....that is a trusted source.....right up there with his bleaching statement...or the virus is going away...etc...that is like saying syscom3 know politics...….or Lidya believes in free speech
I believe in free speech but I do not like people to be held high, neither for me or for my country. I play stupid with stupid people, I learn from those who make the effort to accept that they do not have the only truth from their simple reality or knowledge.

I believe in free speech but I do not like people to be held high, neither for me or for my country. I play stupid with stupid people, I learn from those who make the effort to accept that they do not have the only truth from their simple reality or knowledge.

what I accept is what I see....can't get anymore simple than that

it would have shown you want what's right for America....you people knew way before the election how corrupt he was...what a pervert he was.....how many times he had gone bankrupt......and what a fucking liar he was...…..but you bought into the Russian propaganda...and STILL DO

Hillary right for America - paaaaaaalease - ya truly are daft :|

Eminem makes my top 5 for a couple of reasons.
1. Over 20 years in the game (under a record label) and still releasing legit material. His old stuff, still rocks.
2. He is real talent. He made it not because he was white and could rhyme, but because he spent 10 years working on his talent from the streets to local venues building a following before he had a paycheck with a record label.

It is not easy to know non-white artists in Russia. Even if blacks are very few in Russia, the question of the integration of ethnic minorities (like native non-russian minorities) is also present.
That is our Kendrick Lamar 👆🏻

I’ve traveled around the world, and no matter where I go I see and hear the influence of American culture, especially American music, with a lot of that being representative of black American culture. In my thinking, this is what really makes a nation great. It isn’t just that you have a high standard of living or can project military power like no other. It’s also that your culture and ideals have been launched and taken root in far corners around the world. Even if you don’t always quite live up to those ideals your own damn self LOL. But you’ve convinced people around the world to strive for same.

Last edited:
I’ve traveled around the world, and no matter where I go I see and hear the influence of American culture, especially American music, with a lot of that being representative of black American culture. In my thinking, this is what really makes a nation great. It isn’t just that you have a high standard of living or can project military power like no other. It’s also that your culture and ideals have been launched and taken root in far corners around the world. Even if you don’t always quite live up to those ideals your own damn self LOL. But you’ve convinced people around the world to strive for same.
Our president understand that as former agent of our intelligence services. Trump had almost succeeded but the poor knowledge of the functioning of your institutions has produced the opposite since the COVID and civil rights crisis. Maybe it lead us to think that is all his fault now, even if Biden still acts like a russophic

Back