Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

That's because he's dragging the good name of your country through the mud and real patriots don't like it. Both Dem and rep.

Trump has done exactly as the people that voted him in hoped for. He has revealed to true condition of this country, All those millionaires and corrupt politicians that have been unveiled both Democrat and Republican.

You Democrats keep asking for a list of Trump accomplishments, Mull over some of the facts and of course dissect each one at your convenience. Don't harp on the publisher of this list, just the facts Mam.

Case in point - instead of seeing trying to get an HONEST vote - Dems only see what they wanna see - generally negative and something they can interminably WHINE about.
I'm now just wondering what you Trumptards think of Trump withholding the Truth about covid-19 since February?
Particularly with his wanting businesses to go back to work and to open up Public Schools again for our *******!
Do you even accept the fact that Trump is liable for any sicknesses & deaths related to covid-19?
Do you even ADMIT that the Woodard voice recordings of Trump are REAL?

instead of seeing trying to get an HONEST vote - Dems only see what they wanna see - generally negative and something they can interminably WHINE about.
Seeing as Trump's lied over 20,000 documented times since taking office 31/2 years ago ... I mean really what would you expect?

1599764748591.png

I'm now just wondering what you Trumptards think of Trump withholding the Truth about covid-19 since February?
Particularly with his wanting businesses to go back to work and to open up Public Schools again for our *******!
Do you even accept the fact that Trump is liable for any sicknesses & deaths related to covid-19?
Do you even ADMIT that the Woodard voice recordings of Trump are REAL?

Should he yell fire in the theater instead. People panic and do stupid *******.

Should he yell fire in the theater instead. People panic and do stupid *******.
I believe the President and his followers have the market covered on doing "stupid *******".
Knowing what he knew in February that the virus was 5X more toxic than a flu bug, and was airborne ... and he's been telling people to go BACK to work and for schools to open up for all the *******? By the way, you might should know that Baron Trump's "private school" isn't expected to open back up until AFTER the first of October at the earliest.

Back