Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

facts....ask most people...….crawl out of that cult cave you live in and look around.....besides what sources do you post?
Listen.. what happened back then was atrocious. I DO NOT have any support, pride of what took place in a sad time of our history. But it's that HISTORY. There have been many things in our country that have occurred we cannot or should not be proud of. But we learn and move on. GET THE FUCK OVER IT! I, and I'm sure I speak for many of my white "privileged" friends would never support the mistakes of our ancestors. That's what they knew. It was a common practice. Both with whites and in other countries blacks. Blacks owned slaves too

Listen.. what happened back then was atrocious. I DO NOT have any support, pride of what took place in a sad time of our history. But it's that HISTORY. There have been many things in our country that have occurred we cannot or should not be proud of. But we learn and move on. GET THE FUCK OVER IT! I, and I'm sure I speak for many of my white "privileged" friends would never support the mistakes of our ancestors. That's what they knew. It was a common practice. Both with whites and in other countries blacks. Blacks owned slaves too
"GET THE FUCK OVER IT!" Fuck that MUTHAFUCKIN *******! One day, this country will RESPECT Black people and UNTIL that ******* is done, I WILL ALWAYS KNEEL before that flag! *******, Respect Black people and MAYBE I will stand, muthafucka!

Is Africa in the United States? If so, that's very NEW to me! Again, I am referring to HERE in the United States! I see that you are out of your league talking about Black history in this country! Yet, for some reason, you STILL continue pushing your two cents out there! Like somebody else trying to explain the texture of a Black person's hair! I mean, like, WTF, you don't know ANYTHING about Black people! Please omit yourself from commenting!
"GET THE FUCK OVER IT!" Fuck that MUTHAFUCKIN *******! One day, this country will RESPECT Black people and UNTIL that ******* is done, I WILL ALWAYS KNEEL before that flag! *******, Respect me and MAYBE I will stand, muthafucka!
If you don't think you have an opportunity as a person of color to do what you want then my friend you have, as i said, fallen prey to the liberal mindset. A two term black president, some of the wealthiest people in this country are black.

If you don't think you have an opportunity as a person of color to do what you want then my friend you have, as i said, fallen prey to the liberal mindset. A two term black president, some of the wealthiest people in this country are black.
Mane, you call it whatever the FUCK you want! Liberal mindset, my fuckin ass! Respect is respect, period! And, like I said, will be kneeling to that flag! Definitely NOT STANDING!

"GET THE FUCK OVER IT!" Fuck that MUTHAFUCKIN *******! One day, this country will RESPECT Black people and UNTIL that ******* is done, I WILL ALWAYS KNEEL before that flag! *******, Respect Black people and MAYBE I will stand, muthafucka!
  • Aliko Dangote $14.4 billion.
  • Mike Adenuga, $9.9 billion.
  • Robert Smith, $4.4 billion.
  • Oprah Winfrey $3.1 billion.
  • Femi Otedola, $1.85 billion.
  • Strive Masiyiwa, $1.8 billion.
  • Folorunsho Alakija, $1.55 billion.
  • Patrice Motsepe $1.15 billion.

• Aliko Dangote $14.4 billion.
  • Mike Adenuga, $9.9 billion.
  • Robert Smith, $4.4 billion.
  • Oprah Winfrey $3.1 billion.
  • Femi Otedola, $1.85 billion.
  • Strive Masiyiwa, $1.8 billion.
  • Folorunsho Alakija, $1.55 billion.
  • Patrice Motsepe $1.15 billion.
That's good for Robert Smith and Oprah Winfrey! They're NOT in good company with Black folks now though!

Mane, you call it whatever the FUCK you want! Liberal mindset, my fuckin ass! Respect is respect, period! And, like I said, will be kneeling to that flag! Definitely NOT STANDING!
Go ahead and kneel. Like that piece of ******* Kap. If this country is so oppressive then go somewhere else. But guess what you and all the other US haters will come up with an excuse why you stay. Why? Because although it's not perfect this is the best country in the world. And tha't why people do just about anything they can to come here!. Now that's a fact!

Go ahead and kneel. Like that piece of ******* Kap. If this country is so oppressive then go somewhere else. But guess what you and all the other US haters will come up with an excuse why you stay. Why? Because although it's not perfect this is the best country in the world. And tha't why people do just about anything they can to come here!. Now that's a fact!
I already know this country ISN'T perfect, but ******* isn't all that DIFFICULT to respect Black folks! Anyway, why am I even talking to you? *******, you haven't experienced a day in your LIFE being Black! Wasting my time! When you go back to Europe, then I might! The only people that are from this country ACTUALLY belongs to the Clovis people, so basically the rest of us ALL are immigrants!

Last edited:
Back