Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

sure...…….another right wing source...….but hey no problem.....if the chump will quite gouging the feds on rooms and etc while trying to protect him......and if he would stay in the office a little more.....if anyone should take a cut it's him...….think I read his latest tax cut would net him close to a billion in return

sure...…….another right wing source...….but hey no problem.....if the chump will quite gouging the feds on rooms and etc while trying to protect him......and if he would stay in the office a little more.....if anyone should take a cut it's him...….think I read his latest tax cut would net him close to a billion in return
You are all doom and gloom

A known conspiracy theory that has been going on for years! Typical thing for any Republican that is GULLIBLE to believe! More than likely, no Republican will read that link since they LOVE LIES from a Russian President or from Newsmax publisher, Christopher Ruddy! By the way, that conspiracy theory has been debunked NUMEROUS times! I wonder why the Republicans keep that conspiracy BULLSHIT going on? No morals AT ALL!

This isn't meant to be politics related though I have noticed that the media and even the President has NOT said a word about the country's debt! I DON'T understand why some Americans AREN'T even talking about it! Is the debt in this country not more important than a political party? It's just that it's rather frightening seeing how much debt that we are in as a country and then, if we happen to get into another Recession, do you REALIZE how HORRIBLE our country will be in? As a country, we DON'T have any leeway at all! One mistake financially as a country, and that Recession would be FAR WORSE than any Recession that we have had! Is anybody CONCERNED about this or I guess most Americans aren't interested in knowing!

This isn't meant to be politics related though I have noticed that the media and even the President has NOT said a word about the country's debt! I DON'T understand why some Americans AREN'T even talking about it! Is the debt in this country not more important than a political party? It's just that it's rather frightening seeing how much debt that we are in as a country and then, if we happen to get into another Recession, do you REALIZE how HORRIBLE our country will be in? As a country, we DON'T have any leeway at all! One mistake financially as a country, and that Recession would be FAR WORSE than any Recession that we have had! Is anybody CONCERNED about this or I guess most Americans aren't interested in knowing!

the only time the debt is important to the right....is when a dem is in office

Chart: National Debt Goes Up under GOP Presidents, Down ...
www.pensitoreview.com/2010/10/24/chart-shows-how-national-debt-goes-up-under-gop...
Oct 24, 2010 · The truth of the matter is that although its not the President every current president and each candidate will will run on the debt. This shows that the Republican are the ones that mess things up and the Democrats fixes them.

Why Did Biden Suddenly Sweep Virginia? Credit Trump, These Voters Say

FALLS CHURCH, Va. — They were disaffected Republicans in affluent Washington suburbs. They were shipyard employees in Norfolk. And they were health care workers in Petersburg.

the only time the debt is important to the right....is when a dem is in office

Chart: National Debt Goes Up under GOP Presidents, Down ...
www.pensitoreview.com/2010/10/24/chart-shows-how-national-debt-goes-up-under-gop...
Oct 24, 2010 · The truth of the matter is that although its not the President every current president and each candidate will will run on the debt. This shows that the Republican are the ones that mess things up and the Democrats fixes them.
More devision. You don't want to help . could we refinance?

Back