Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Don’t see that you Dems are dancing to P.utins tune - do ya - he must be laughing his arse off - you’re delegitimizing elections and impeaching the president - boy did he get some bang for his buck!!!!!

O yeah - you guys know all about fair - like how fair things were in the House ????

You guys are ridiculous - want everything you’re way - you had your Kangaroo Court in the House - isn’t gonna happen in the Senate.

No...I agree....it is Russian controlled

Just another Dem dirty trick - what you Dem dipshites don’t see cause you own the media - is PEOPLE see it - we see the dirty tricks - the PEOPLE are getting pissed - I’m telling ya

one last time there knumbskull…...people hang around with and socialize with like minded people.....so naturally I'm sure everyone you talk to is pissed...……..and you think because there are 5 or 6 of you on here going after 2 of us.....that represents American society?

as for dirty tricks…..the dems pale in comparison to the standards the right has used

Top 11 Republican Dirty Tricks … SO FAR | People For the ...
www.pfaw.org/blog-posts/top-11-republican-dirty-tricks-so-far
Oct 31, 2012 · Top 11 Republican Dirty Tricks … SO FAR. Ben Betz | October 31, 2012. ... Voter ID – In the last couple of years, ... In these cases, the voters are not even being informed that their vote has been challenged or will not be counted.

Opinion | Why Republicans Play Dirty - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/20/opinion/republicans-democracy-play-dirty.html
In short, desperation leads politicians to play dirty. Take German conservatives before World War I. They were haunted by the prospect of extending equal voting rights to the working class.

How Republican dirty tricks got even dirtier: The GOP has ...
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/how-republican...
May 29, 2019 · How Republican dirty tricks got even dirtier: The GOP has played dirty for years — In the Trump era, they’ve pushed even further

How Republican dirty tricks paved the way for Russian ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by...
Mar 09, 2018 · Since the Watergate era, other dirty tricks have defined the character of Republican presidential campaigns. Republican strategist Lee Atwater made a career out of spreading fabricated stories...

Dirty politics by GOP has hit all time low
politics.com/general-political...
Aug 30, 2018 · Dirty politics by GOP has hit all time low This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party.

Texas Republican Party plans to build phony campaign ...
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/...
Nov 26, 2019 · According to the leaked memo, the Republican Party of Texas plans to create “microsites for negative hits” against a dozen Democratic candidates who defeated Republican incumbents in the 2018 ...

The Raw Story | GOP organization linked to dirty politics ...
https://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/GOP...
GOP organization linked to dirty politics, attempted coups, 'building democracy' for US. Muriel Kane Published: Friday June 9, 2006 ... the vice-chairman of the California Republican Party, ...

let me know if you need or want more....be glad to post a hundred or so

I just post articles from other sources about the man you claim to be your god......and you don't like it>…..what is the old saying about not killing the messanger…...read your Christian paper today...….calling for impeachment and removal from office...….Graham not supporting him anymore
Leave my Christianity out of it. This is not an article, ******* someone left the cage door open to the cult cave again this is foolishness.

one last time there knumbskull…...people hang around with and socialize with like minded people.....so naturally I'm sure everyone you talk to is pissed...……..and you think because there are 5 or 6 of you on here going after 2 of us.....that represents American society?

as for dirty tricks…..the dems pale in comparison to the standards the right has used

Top 11 Republican Dirty Tricks … SO FAR | People For the ...
www.pfaw.org/blog-posts/top-11-republican-dirty-tricks-so-far
Oct 31, 2012 · Top 11 Republican Dirty Tricks … SO FAR. Ben Betz | October 31, 2012. ... Voter ID – In the last couple of years, ... In these cases, the voters are not even being informed that their vote has been challenged or will not be counted.

Opinion | Why Republicans Play Dirty - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/20/opinion/republicans-democracy-play-dirty.html
In short, desperation leads politicians to play dirty. Take German conservatives before World War I. They were haunted by the prospect of extending equal voting rights to the working class.

How Republican dirty tricks got even dirtier: The GOP has ...
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/how-republican...
May 29, 2019 · How Republican dirty tricks got even dirtier: The GOP has played dirty for years — In the Trump era, they’ve pushed even further

How Republican dirty tricks paved the way for Russian ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by...
Mar 09, 2018 · Since the Watergate era, other dirty tricks have defined the character of Republican presidential campaigns. Republican strategist Lee Atwater made a career out of spreading fabricated stories...

Dirty politics by GOP has hit all time low
politics.com/general-political...
Aug 30, 2018 · Dirty politics by GOP has hit all time low This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party.

Texas Republican Party plans to build phony campaign ...
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/...
Nov 26, 2019 · According to the leaked memo, the Republican Party of Texas plans to create “microsites for negative hits” against a dozen Democratic candidates who defeated Republican incumbents in the 2018 ...

The Raw Story | GOP organization linked to dirty politics ...
https://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/GOP...
GOP organization linked to dirty politics, attempted coups, 'building democracy' for US. Muriel Kane Published: Friday June 9, 2006 ... the vice-chairman of the California Republican Party, ...

let me know if you need or want more....be glad to post a hundred or so

O knumbest of skulls - I live in Massachusetts almost everyone around me is a Dem - Republicans and Independents are RARE!!!!!

Leave my Christianity out of it.
talk to The Billy Graham Paper

Christianity Today: Trump should be impeached and removed, 'morally lost and confused'

The leading evangelical Christian publication Christianity Today, which was founded by the media figure and former presidential advisor Billy Graham, endorses the impeachment of Donald J. Trump, calling him “a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused.”

Here's an excerpt from the Christianity Today editorial calling for the impeachment and removal of Trump:

The reason many are not shocked about this is that this president has dumbed down the idea of morality in his administration.
He has hired and fired a number of people who are now convicted criminals. He himself has admitted to immoral actions in business and his relationship with women, about which he remains proud. His Twitter feed alone—with its habitual string of mischaracterizations, lies, and slanders—is a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused.
Trump’s evangelical supporters have pointed to his Supreme Court nominees, his defense of religious liberty, and his stewardship of the economy, among other things, as achievements that justify their support of the president. We believe the impeachment hearings have made it absolutely clear, in a way the Mueller investigation did not, that President Trump has abused his authority for personal gain and betrayed his constitutional oath. The impeachment hearings have illuminated the president’s moral deficiencies for all to see. This damages the institution of the presidency, damages the reputation of our country, and damages both the spirit and the future of our people. None of the president’s positives can balance the moral and political danger we face under a leader of such grossly immoral character.

Billy Graham's magazine calls for Trump's ouster
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/12/19/billy...
11 minutes ago · Billy Graham’s magazine calls for Trump’s ouster ... “We believe the impeachment hearings have made it absolutely clear, in a way the Mueller investigation did not, that President Trump has …

Billy Graham's evangelical magazine calls for Trump's ...
USA-TRUMP/IMPEACHMENT-EVANGELICALS:Billy Graham's evangelical magazine calls for Trump's removal. ... Billy Graham's evangelical magazine calls for Trump's removal.

talk to The Billy Graham Paper

Christianity Today: Trump should be impeached and removed, 'morally lost and confused'

The leading evangelical Christian publication Christianity Today, which was founded by the media figure and former presidential advisor Billy Graham, endorses the impeachment of Donald J. Trump, calling him “a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused.”

Here's an excerpt from the Christianity Today editorial calling for the impeachment and removal of Trump:

Trump’s evangelical supporters have pointed to his Supreme Court nominees, his defense of religious liberty, and his stewardship of the economy, among other things, as achievements that justify their support of the president. We believe the impeachment hearings have made it absolutely clear, in a way the Mueller investigation did not, that President Trump has abused his authority for personal gain and betrayed his constitutional oath. The impeachment hearings have illuminated the president’s moral deficiencies for all to see. This damages the institution of the presidency, damages the reputation of our country, and damages both the spirit and the future of our people. None of the president’s positives can balance the moral and political danger we face under a leader of such grossly immoral character.

Billy Graham's magazine calls for Trump's ouster
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/12/19/billy...
11 minutes ago · Billy Graham’s magazine calls for Trump’s ouster ... “We believe the impeachment hearings have made it absolutely clear, in a way the Mueller investigation did not, that President Trump has …

Billy Graham's evangelical magazine calls for Trump's ...
USA-TRUMP/IMPEACHMENT-EVANGELICALS:Billy Graham's evangelical magazine calls for Trump's removal. ... Billy Graham's evangelical magazine calls for Trump's removal.
That would be an unusual shift in policy as when Billy Graham was alive I recalled many of his crusades when he stated that one should pray for those in authority just like what his ******* said beneath

(Where he cited the call to pray for leaders from 1 Timothy 2:

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. (v. 1–4)) quoted from the article beneath

which is what his ******* Franklin Graham did earlier this year:

Billy Graham was a friend of all presidents when he was alive and if he was still alive I suspect he would be friends with Trump as well.

Last edited:
Just to show that David Harris Jr is not biased here are other articles saying the same thing @subhub174014 :

Enough for you?
can you point out the one that is NOT a right wing paper?....3 out of 4 are
At least you acknowledge one of them @subhub174014 . I'll allow that article to whittle away at your ******* mind. :)

That would be an unusual shift in policy as when Billy Graham was alive I recalled many of his crusades when he stated that one should pray for those in authority just like what his ******* said beneath

(Where he cited the call to pray for leaders from 1 Timothy 2:

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. (v. 1–4)) quoted from the article beneath

which is what his ******* Franklin Graham did earlier this year:

Billy Graham was a friend of all presidents when he was alive and if he was still alive I suspect he would be friends with Trump as well.

won't dispute that Billy graham was called the presidents preacher.....everyone back for many years.....a REAL MAN OF GOD......unlike so many others that see the calling in the wallet!...….but we have never had anywhere near the pervert in the white house that trump so openly pushes....he will literally trash talk ANYONE dead or alive...this country or another....and now does admit to some of his sexul exploits…….although many suspect Russia has evidence of a lot more....there have been several different mention of some "tapes"....but not showing up....maybe something else the national enquirer bought and destroyed

and I know Graham endorsed Trump to start with...….said the lord would forgive him of his past transgressions...….wonder what he is thinking and saying now...…..especially with his fathers paper calling for impeachment

the religious right played a big part of getting trump in there.....I know I have mentioned before I only have 4 neighbors....one a widow lady.....another hardcore 3 days a week bible thumper....the other 2 like me....go on occasion....although one a Democrat...….anyway the hardcore bible thumper when trump was running I would see her carrying huge trump banners out to her car...….she would try and hide them from me knowing I am anti republican anyway......and I saw her car up around in the edition put trump signs out in yards.....anyway.....saw her and hub the other day out raking leaves and went over and we talked....NEVER talk politics....she told me that she had finally met a republican she couldn't stomache!

Last edited:
At least you acknowledge one of them @subhub174014 . I'll allow that article to whittle away at your ******* mind. :)

Pelosi is no dummy....not her first time around the block...…..she knows in just a few short words how to raise the hair on the back of trumps neck......McConnell will soon learn....he is only temporarily controlling the shots...…...for 3 years now the dems have been sending bills to the senate for a vote or whatever.....mcconnell will not even bring them to the floor.....why give him an excuse for not doing the countries biz....and Pelosi pointing that out.....bet mcconnell not happy right now either.....he always likes to point out at election time how little the left has done.....doesn't matter that Moscow Mitch needs to bring them up for vote....most don't know that....they just blame the dems for doing nothing......

Nancy Pelosi: I Don’t Give a Rat’s Ass What Mitch ...
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/12/nancy-pelosi-mitch-mcconnell-senate-trial
8 hours ago · Nancy Pelosi: I Don’t Give a Rat’s Ass What Mitch McConnell Has to Say About Impeachment The House speaker is unmoved by McConnell’s claims …

Pelosi shows off poster of 'McConnell's graveyard' | TheHill
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/448376-pelosi...
Jun 13, 2019 · Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) unloaded on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday, accusing the Kentucky Republican of effectively turning the upper chamber into a …

McConnell warns Pelosi's *******-pricing plan is DOA - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/19/mcconnell-pelosi-prescription-plan-1504496
Senate Republicans are warning Speaker Nancy Pelosi that her much-anticipated ******* pricing plan is dead and will not be considered in the Senate. In an interview, Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...

Mitch McConnell's blockade of House legislation is about ...
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/18/politics/mitch-mcconnell-nancy-pelosi-legislation-standoff
Jun 18, 2019 · In the struggle between Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and the Democratic-controlled House, the immovable object may finally have met an irresistible *******.

No Love lost between the 2 of them anyway...…………...mconnell has brought NOTHING to the floor for a vote since the dems took control of the house

Nancy Pelosi uses 'Moscow Mitch' insult against McConnell
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/...
Aug 14, 2019 · Nancy Pelosi referred to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell as “Moscow Mitch” in a speech at an Illinois Democratic County Chairs’ Association gathering on …

Last edited:
Anyone laughing at the Democrats right now? They impeach Trump and Nancy won’t submit the bill to the Senate. Lol, she cucked Nadler, Schiff and the squad.

think what you want....the rest know better.....and that comment just shows how little you know about politics...….right now she is controlling everything and has the right fighting amongst themselves.....she goes on Christmas break in complete control

she gets to show people McConnells graveyard of legislation he is sitting on and refusing to do anything about.....letting mcconnell squirm on that some.....also Moscow mitchs plans for the "trial"....which is a joke

McConnell himself could care less if it ever came to the senate.....he knows he has vulnerable senators that will have to vote...a vote that could cost them their job and in turn costing McConnell his

and then you have trump/Graham wanting to put on somekind of controlled show proclaiming trump innocent….with witnesses ….that could backfire and McConnell knows it....but trump is counting on Graham keeping it under control

so then you have McConnell trying to shame Pelosi into submitting it......that didn't work either

bottom line.....trump is fucking pissed....several have said so...he wants trial now...and his lawyers do the talking...…….McConnell isn't dumb...he knows that a very large majority of the country would like to hear the facts....meaning trial lots more could come out...…..maybe costing him some republican seats.....

Nope ******* hitting the fan right now on the right...…...Pelosi in control right now....she struts on home the cock of the walk!

while trump/McConnell/graham and a couple others spend their vacation on the phone trying to come up with a plan...…..

big strong republican party brought to their knees by an old woman

Clear path to another 4 years thank you

you are letting your wallet talk for you...….Not without some kind of help...…….even on the Ukraine issue....the right has NO defense of what he did......they are using smoke and mirrors on the process...……..If...and I mean IF trump does get his way in the senate....over 70% of the public wants to know the facts....he could really hurt himself there.....a lot don't want impeachment....but they do want to know.....he is losing support the more he talks!

Last edited:
Everyone knows that there are not the votes in the Senate to remove him. Pelosi should sit on the articles and deliver them at one of two strategic times. Either one leaves Trump and the cons twisting in the wind for the better part of the year.

1) If Moscow Mitch agrees to witnesses, send them up around the beginning of October so it all plays out right before the election.

2) If Moscow Mitch doesn't agree to witnesses, hold off and see how the election shakes out. If Trump wins but the cons lose the senate, she should send them up the day before the new senate is sworn in. And Trump is ousted by March 1st.

Any other scenario has no worse an outcome than what would play out now.

Back