Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Wow I am so impressed with this Democrats, they got 100% NOTHING!!!!!!!! Impeachment give us a break, I watched it and the democrats are being destroyed by their own witnesses. If anyone tries to defend this failed plot to bring down the best President in the modern age, they are nuts. If you Democrats want to blame anyone because Donald Trump is in the White House, go for it, Trump is the result of Obama's failed administration.

why is It that anyone who testifies against trump has to have protection?
and you really think there aren't any "crazies" that will do his bidding?....trump cult everywhere...all willing to ******* the kool aid....look at them on here...facts and logic does not apply

Army May Move Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman for Safety
https://www.newser.com/story/283276/army-may-move-vindman-for-safety.html
Nov 19, 2019 · The Army is looking into the possibility of moving impeachment witness Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his family onto a military base to make sure they're safe, reports the Wall Street Journal...

Vindman reached out to Army about his family's safety amid ...
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment...
Nov 19, 2019 · "The Army is providing supportive assistance to help Lt. Col. Vindman with the public attention. As a matter of practice, the Army would neither confirm nor deny any safety

U.S. Army prepared to move Vindman to military base for ...
https://hotair.com/.../11/u-s-army-prepared-move-vindman-military-base-safety-necessary
16 hours ago · U.S. Army prepared to move Vindman to military base for his own safety if necessary. The U.S. Army is prepared to move Col. Vindman and his family onto a military base in the area to ensure their security if it is determined that they are in physical danger, according to U.S. officials.

Last edited:

hopefully soon!

one thing about all this.....shows how divided this country is....and we have a man willing to push violence to keep the job...…..the trumpies don't care about facts or laws broken or corruption....they stick with their leader...…...dems see what has gone on since the beginning and want him gone......it all boils down to the independants…..and they are pulling away from trump
now the question is....should he lose the re-election will he say it was rigged against him and promote violence...even though the right is allowing Russia to help with the election....over 70% of the country doesn't want him a second term...so if he makes it...what then...more violence....going to be a very touchy election and with the trump cult willing to do violence...…...I've said for a long time it will take something major to bring the country back together

hopefully soon!

one thing about all this.....shows how divided this country is....and we have a man willing to push violence to keep the job...…..the trumpies don't care about facts or laws broken or corruption....they stick with their leader...…...dems see what has gone on since the beginning and want him gone......it all boils down to the independants…..and they are pulling away from trump
now the question is....should he lose the re-election will he say it was rigged against him and promote violence...even though the right is allowing Russia to help with the election....over 70% of the country doesn't want him a second term...so if he makes it...what then...more violence....going to be a very touchy election and with the trump cult willing to do violence...…...I've said for a long time it will take something major to bring the country back together
landslide victory keep believing your bullshit polls

you guys have a real problem today......does Sonderland tell the truth and face the wrath of trump....or does he lie when several have already testified he does know

all witnesses would have died from suicide

more of that cult worship and belief.....something the republican party puts out to mind fuck it's followers into believing....the right has spent years and millions to trash the Clintons...…...even McCarthy admitted to it...along with a couple others

Last edited:
Cult - cult - cult - cult - you Dems are a hoot
with your identity politics - try labeling 63 million people as a cult - what twits!!!!!!!

I never felt the way about Dems that I do now - you guys just seem more disgusting every day. God help us if you commies ever manage to get back control of this country - you’re WAY too far left now and seemingly out of freaking control. Justify the “squad” - how those 4 beanbags ever got elected scares the crap outta me - you guys are a bunch o crazies.

with your identity politics - try labeling 63 million people as a cult - what twits!!!!!!!

how many in Jim Jones.....how many in scientology...those cults get pretty big...….besides... you wouldn't have the name if it didn't fit....have you read anything posted here that is over 2 lines long....doubt it....just info you don't care to know...just like a cult....get highly upset when they talk about your leader...just like a cult.....your leader promotes hate and violence......funny it has a sharp increase since he came into office......so yes....you are part of a cult!

never felt the way about Dems that I do now

that's because you listen to your cult leader talk about Dems and the press and immigrants and muslims….anyone he doesn't like he tells you people and you people automatically follow through...….look at the people who have testified against him....all have received death threats....your cult leader promotes violence......looking forward to see who they get on threatening that Army Col...….that is Federal!

God help us if you commies

and you call us commies...…..I know you havene't paid any attention to the fact your man had help from them...….Moscow Mitch gets big bucks from them.....they just about own the GOP...….but that is all something a true cult member would not be interested in knowing

how those 4 beanbags ever got elected scares the crap outta me

their districts elected them...so someone must like them....but they are just 4 members of congress...….what you don't like about them is they make fun of your cult leader

face it.....just like any true cult follower you don't want to hear anything bad about your leader...…...look what the scientology cult has been doing to those that leave the cult...…..most were well off...scientology put them in bankruptcy...….look at the vengeance your man has against anyone he doesn't like or poses a threat to him...….still wants Hillary in jail...still trying to get Biden....already looking at how he can punish those state dept people for talking.....look at his tweets...all bitterness and anger....a lot of FORMER trump supporters don't like that.....so that leaves the cult members and the fucking crooked republican party

Last edited:
Back