True Skills and sex toys

MarioMakama

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
SD, US
Hey yall. BBC dominant in the bdsm lifestyle as well as the hotwife lifestyle. Hedonist and pleasure /primal dominant.... ive Been watching a lot of the videos on here and noticed a few things,

I really don't see toys utilized. I love to use a rose, wand, or anal vibrators in my play. Leaves the ladies, gushing, pleased and bring the orgasms. Let's get this done.

I also realize that black guys can fuck. Really well and hard mostly. But bros we got to get our skills up! I usually start with eating the sluts pussy..... no fingers at first. And when she starts thrusting on my face i insert the thumb in her backdoor. Lube if course!!!! Orgasm #1.

Than Ill do gspot massages and working that gspot with two or three fingers. Have her suck jy big dick while I do that...... She can stop sucking if she can't do two things at once but I'm getting her to nut!!!! Orgasm #2

At that point it's Big Dick time.... by than she's ready to go do almost anything with me. Dig deep giving her all the long dick, than go fast and hard. Have her cum again! Creampies are the best but not necessary. Orgasm #3. What yall think?

100%

Toys, restraints and extras like lube can mean the difference between a just good session and a mind-blowing orgasm for your playmate 💦

One thing to consider though is the cost-benefit. Time, research, planning and purchase is a big ask for a playmate that can only make time for a session once every few months. I can see why thirds and doms would wait to see consistency before investing in the experience.

IMG_7346.jpeg

Those are my favorite sessions. Every woman is different. To find her likes and what drives her wild is so worth it!
I feel like we've tried everything! We actually had a good talk about it the other day. I'm going to keep trying but we think it's a mental thing that she just isn't able to get over. Luckily a vibrator works in the meantime.

Back