Trip with old roommate

Vikingsbee95

Couple
From
US
We had been dying to go on another trip for some time with all of this covid stuff for the past year. We usally go with family or our ******* however I have been wanting to go with some friends so we could really let loose and have some fun. One of my best friends in college I'll just call him B lived a couple states away and when i asked him if he would be interested, he was definitely on board. We hadn't done anything together for the past 8 years but had kept in touch. He is a medium build guy tall not ripped your average looking guy. He planned on taking his then girlfriend and we were going to split a suite together. Save money and be close. Unfortunately, they had a bad break up about a month before our travel date. Kinda left us in a bad spot because now he didn't think he wanted to go to be a third wheel and we were going to have to spend a lot more money to cover the cost of the room. We talked alot and i told him it was basically a trip with two of my best friends and he wasn't going to be a third wheel. I told him you might hear us a night fucking but we are not the type of people to make it awkward for him. I was a little nervous that this could turn into me trying to spend time back and forth with both of them but i needed a break.
We decided to meet at our destination airport and take a car down to the resort we were staying at. I lived with this guy before i meet my wife for all of college so it was great seeing him. Nothing really change just a little less hair which is what it is. My wife him and i enjoy smoking so as soon as we were on the road he rolled a fat joint and we made our way through the keys. It was a awesome road trip. Just bull shiting the whole time and catching up. My wife is a huge fan of black men and loves to flirt so there was a couple comments made that was all in playful fun. The wife and I had zero discussion on if we would come out with our lifestyle with him and never talked about possibly have him join us. The first day was amazing we snorkeled drank and had a amazing dinner. We stayed up late drinking watching the gorgeous ocean and sunset. That was pretty much it. The conversation did turn sexual for a little bit but i really thought nothing would come of it.
The next morning the wife already had her thong bikini on and was ready to go. B made a comment on how lovely her ass looked. I made my wife blush and i could tell she loved it. We of course all cooked together in the kitchen and B rolled another joint. We smoked before the food was going to be ready so we would have an appetite. We sat out on our private patio deck stoned. full and enjoying the sunlight. The wife was laying on a deck chair belly down. She looked absolutely delicious. B made a couple comments about her ass and we all had a decent laugh. We decided to just relax for a while before hitting the beach. I made some coffee for everyone so we would be lazy all day. I put on some music and we all just sat comfortably and enjoyed the weather and sounds. We talked about past hooks up and some crazy stories since we hadn't seen each other. We talked about the different guys we have meet up with how they went what all happened etc. The wife talked about the different cock sizes and how she enjoyed them.
I was getting turned on but was trying to let her talk the conversation over because i didnt know what she would be comfortable sharing. Surprisingly to me she straight out asked B what his cock size was. He stood up and took his cock out of his shorts. He wasn't hard but had girth and was probably hanging down what i was hard. The wife said it was very impressive and she lifted up her sun glasses. She looked over at me with the biggest smile. That when the awkward silence hit. He put his cock back in his shorts and just gazed off into the ocean again. I was sitting there not knowing what to say and i texted the wife what her thoughts where. She immediately texted back saying she was wet from seeing it. Neither of us knew what to do going forward. I texted me wife and told her she should offer to blow him. She responded with saying that it would be kind of awkward just saying it so straight forward and didn't know how comfortable he would feel with me being right there. I decided to make a fake trip into the room to use the bathroom and clean up. I started to do the dishes and was watching them through the window. She had sat up and they were having some type of conversation that i couldn't hear. She got stood all the way up and looked into the window i was looking out of. She faked stretched and was playing with her phone, I received another text message telling me to stay inside the room. She was going to try to give me a show through the window so i could watch everything. She went over to the couch he was sitting up at and positioned herself between him and the window. They had a few words has she was starting to lean more over to him. B texted me and basically said i think your wife is trying to do something with me what should i do. I sent back a reply to go for it. I could tell he was a little taken back at my text but we had shared girls between before so maybe he wasn't overly surprised. I stood watching her as she got on all fours on the couch as she started to take of his shorts. Her ass was rite up in the air. I would have normally stayed in the room but my view was blocked by her body. I walked out and sat on a chair across from them a lit up a cigarette. My wife smiled as she was just leaning of her black cock. She grabbed his cock and started stroking it to get it hard. She started to lick around his head as his cock kept growing. B hand griped my wife ass and she was gagging on his thick cock. I could see he was starting to rub around her asshole. She kept trying to take more and more of him in her mouth but she could only get a little more than half way down. As he was fucking her face at this point i saw him get part of his middle finger in her asshole. This was a huge moment for me because i have tried to get her to do some ass play with other guys but she never has. So while he is fingering her asshole and getting the soul sucked out of him my wife started to get tears around her eyes from taking his cock down her throat. My wife is not one who swallows. She hates the taste ect. I was getting close to cumming just watching it happen. B all the sudden grabbed the back of my wifes head in held in down as far as he could. I could see the base of his cock pulsating over and over again and he shot his cum in the back of my wives throat. I could tell this was somewhat of a shock to her by the look of her face. He kept of face fucking her after he already came and my lovely wife just kept her head down and continued to suck on his cock. He finally let go of the back of her head. She lifted her head off of his cock and kept licking his cock. B looked over at me with a huge smile on his face. The wife stood up and went inside. WIll have more of our trip soon

Attachments

• B7374511-1252-4586-987E-212ACF793D31.jpeg
    B7374511-1252-4586-987E-212ACF793D31.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 271
We had been dying to go on another trip for some time with all of this covid stuff for the past year. We usally go with family or our ******* however I have been wanting to go with some friends so we could really let loose and have some fun. One of my best friends in college I'll just call him B lived a couple states away and when i asked him if he would be interested, he was definitely on board. We hadn't done anything together for the past 8 years but had kept in touch. He is a medium build guy tall not ripped your average looking guy. He planned on taking his then girlfriend and we were going to split a suite together. Save money and be close. Unfortunately, they had a bad break up about a month before our travel date. Kinda left us in a bad spot because now he didn't think he wanted to go to be a third wheel and we were going to have to spend a lot more money to cover the cost of the room. We talked alot and i told him it was basically a trip with two of my best friends and he wasn't going to be a third wheel. I told him you might hear us a night fucking but we are not the type of people to make it awkward for him. I was a little nervous that this could turn into me trying to spend time back and forth with both of them but i needed a break.
We decided to meet at our destination airport and take a car down to the resort we were staying at. I lived with this guy before i meet my wife for all of college so it was great seeing him. Nothing really change just a little less hair which is what it is. My wife him and i enjoy smoking so as soon as we were on the road he rolled a fat joint and we made our way through the keys. It was a awesome road trip. Just bull shiting the whole time and catching up. My wife is a huge fan of black men and loves to flirt so there was a couple comments made that was all in playful fun. The wife and I had zero discussion on if we would come out with our lifestyle with him and never talked about possibly have him join us. The first day was amazing we snorkeled drank and had a amazing dinner. We stayed up late drinking watching the gorgeous ocean and sunset. That was pretty much it. The conversation did turn sexual for a little bit but i really thought nothing would come of it.
The next morning the wife already had her thong bikini on and was ready to go. B made a comment on how lovely her ass looked. I made my wife blush and i could tell she loved it. We of course all cooked together in the kitchen and B rolled another joint. We smoked before the food was going to be ready so we would have an appetite. We sat out on our private patio deck stoned. full and enjoying the sunlight. The wife was laying on a deck chair belly down. She looked absolutely delicious. B made a couple comments about her ass and we all had a decent laugh. We decided to just relax for a while before hitting the beach. I made some coffee for everyone so we would be lazy all day. I put on some music and we all just sat comfortably and enjoyed the weather and sounds. We talked about past hooks up and some crazy stories since we hadn't seen each other. We talked about the different guys we have meet up with how they went what all happened etc. The wife talked about the different cock sizes and how she enjoyed them.
I was getting turned on but was trying to let her talk the conversation over because i didnt know what she would be comfortable sharing. Surprisingly to me she straight out asked B what his cock size was. He stood up and took his cock out of his shorts. He wasn't hard but had girth and was probably hanging down what i was hard. The wife said it was very impressive and she lifted up her sun glasses. She looked over at me with the biggest smile. That when the awkward silence hit. He put his cock back in his shorts and just gazed off into the ocean again. I was sitting there not knowing what to say and i texted the wife what her thoughts where. She immediately texted back saying she was wet from seeing it. Neither of us knew what to do going forward. I texted me wife and told her she should offer to blow him. She responded with saying that it would be kind of awkward just saying it so straight forward and didn't know how comfortable he would feel with me being right there. I decided to make a fake trip into the room to use the bathroom and clean up. I started to do the dishes and was watching them through the window. She had sat up and they were having some type of conversation that i couldn't hear. She got stood all the way up and looked into the window i was looking out of. She faked stretched and was playing with her phone, I received another text message telling me to stay inside the room. She was going to try to give me a show through the window so i could watch everything. She went over to the couch he was sitting up at and positioned herself between him and the window. They had a few words has she was starting to lean more over to him. B texted me and basically said i think your wife is trying to do something with me what should i do. I sent back a reply to go for it. I could tell he was a little taken back at my text but we had shared girls between before so maybe he wasn't overly surprised. I stood watching her as she got on all fours on the couch as she started to take of his shorts. Her ass was rite up in the air. I would have normally stayed in the room but my view was blocked by her body. I walked out and sat on a chair across from them a lit up a cigarette. My wife smiled as she was just leaning of her black cock. She grabbed his cock and started stroking it to get it hard. She started to lick around his head as his cock kept growing. B hand griped my wife ass and she was gagging on his thick cock. I could see he was starting to rub around her asshole. She kept trying to take more and more of him in her mouth but she could only get a little more than half way down. As he was fucking her face at this point i saw him get part of his middle finger in her asshole. This was a huge moment for me because i have tried to get her to do some ass play with other guys but she never has. So while he is fingering her asshole and getting the soul sucked out of him my wife started to get tears around her eyes from taking his cock down her throat. My wife is not one who swallows. She hates the taste ect. I was getting close to cumming just watching it happen. B all the sudden grabbed the back of my wifes head in held in down as far as he could. I could see the base of his cock pulsating over and over again and he shot his cum in the back of my wives throat. I could tell this was somewhat of a shock to her by the look of her face. He kept of face fucking her after he already came and my lovely wife just kept her head down and continued to suck on his cock. He finally let go of the back of her head. She lifted her head off of his cock and kept licking his cock. B looked over at me with a huge smile on his face. The wife stood up and went inside. WIll have more of our trip soon
Damn that was hot love to hear more

Back