Trip with old roommate part 2

Vikingsbee95

Couple
From
US
So after the hot morning blowjob between B and the wife things seemed to calm down for the rest of the day. We did some snorkeling and laying out but i could tell things werent as they began. Not much had been said between the two. B wanted to take the car to go drive and island hope i stayed back with the wife to take a nap before getting to go out that night. My wife finally broke the silence with me and asked what i was thinking. I told her it was such a huge turn on to watch earlier however since things became quite i didnt know if she was upset about anything. She proceeded to tell me she enjoyed it however she felt weird about him just shooting his cum down her throat and him finger banging her tiny asshole. She made it clear that she did not want to just be the thing to cum in over the trip. I had a feeling she was going to not do much for the rest of the week as far as anything with B or myself sometimes she has a feeling of guilt afterwards. I tried to play if off as whatever happens happens and everything is totally up to her. I think that calmed her nervous a bit having everything out and the open and nothing is expected of her. I was hoping to talk to B just to fill him in but i never really had to chance. As soon as he got back he hoped in the shower and we all got ready to go out for the night. We had a nice dinner and drinks. The wife wore a little sun dress that looked amazing on her. It just fit her body perfect. By the time we got back to the room we went are separate ways from B and called it a night. We had planned to rent a boat the next morning and do some fishing. We got up early back a cooler and made our way to the dock. Everyone wore sun shirts and shorts. Thing seemed to get back to normal between B and my wife. He had helped her load everything on the boat and pretty much had planned a relaxing day of smoking and fishing. The morning went pretty fast with the amount of fish we caught. The wife got tired and decided to lay out on the deck of the boat after lunch. Be took turns diving in the water to cool off. B kept looking at my wife for most of the trip. I cant blame him she is gorgeous and has that yoga type of build great ass. I could tell she noticed because she would move a little bit when he was making it too obvious. Finally she broke the silence and asked us what we wanted to do. I think she had it in her head that we would call it a day. However B thought she was just asking in general and told her the only thing he had on his mind was having a repeat of the morning before. My wife somewhat laughed to off and told him that she didnt get anything out of it. He smiled and finished the rest of his water. He stood up and walked rite over to my wife and slapped her on her ass. She rolled over with a smile on her face. She told him that was enough for now. He had helped her up on the deck. She came over to the shade by the captains chair of the boat. Before she could even sit down B grabbed her by her waist and sat her right on top of his lap. I could tell she knew what he wanted but wasnt for sure if she was up to it herself. B kept his hands on my wives thighs. He slowly started to moved them upward. I could see B rubbing the out side of her swimsuit trying to get her wet. She let out a little gasp and slowly bucked her hips a little bit on him. B asked my wife if she wanted to get fucked on this boat in front of her husband. She told him she loved to get fucked in front of me. B stood my wife up and bent her over one of the seats. I pulled his thick cock out and slapped the outside of my wives pussy a couple of times with it. He finally got into position to enter her. I could tell she was tight for him because he had some trouble getting inside her. She was trying to spread her lip around his thick cock. After awhile he started to build up a nice smooth rhythm behind her. He asked my wife if she enjoyed taking his black cock bent over like a slut. She told him she could feel him stretching her white pussy. She loves race play with the rite guy. B went to town on my wives pussy he kept her bent over the seat going harder and harder. My wife was basically melting, i watched her cum multiple times with her body shacking. B licked his thumb and but it in my wives asshole. He continued shoving his thumb up her ass while fucking her. Then suddenly he pulled his thumb out and turned her around and sat her down in the seat. He shoved his pussy juice soaked cock straight in her mouth. I proceed to face fuck my wife until he thrusted his cock as far it would go in again. I could see his cock again pulsate while he was shooting his cum into the back of my wives throat. This time my wife looked relaxed not semi frantic like last time. She took all of his cum in the back of her throat draining his thick cock until nothing was left. He pulled out his cock from her face and told her what a good little slut she was. She smiled and took a ******* of water. He sat back in a chair looking at my wife and made her sit on his lap for the trip in. She was red in the face for the extreme pounding she just took. I told her his goal by the end of the trip is to be able to fuck her asshole. She told him that was a long shoot. He said he loved a challenge and he easily got her over swallowing cum so mabye fucking her ass isnt that much of a long shot. More Coming Soon.

So after the hot morning blowjob between B and the wife things seemed to calm down for the rest of the day. We did some snorkeling and laying out but i could tell things werent as they began. Not much had been said between the two. B wanted to take the car to go drive and island hope i stayed back with the wife to take a nap before getting to go out that night. My wife finally broke the silence with me and asked what i was thinking. I told her it was such a huge turn on to watch earlier however since things became quite i didnt know if she was upset about anything. She proceeded to tell me she enjoyed it however she felt weird about him just shooting his cum down her throat and him finger banging her tiny asshole. She made it clear that she did not want to just be the thing to cum in over the trip. I had a feeling she was going to not do much for the rest of the week as far as anything with B or myself sometimes she has a feeling of guilt afterwards. I tried to play if off as whatever happens happens and everything is totally up to her. I think that calmed her nervous a bit having everything out and the open and nothing is expected of her. I was hoping to talk to B just to fill him in but i never really had to chance. As soon as he got back he hoped in the shower and we all got ready to go out for the night. We had a nice dinner and drinks. The wife wore a little sun dress that looked amazing on her. It just fit her body perfect. By the time we got back to the room we went are separate ways from B and called it a night. We had planned to rent a boat the next morning and do some fishing. We got up early back a cooler and made our way to the dock. Everyone wore sun shirts and shorts. Thing seemed to get back to normal between B and my wife. He had helped her load everything on the boat and pretty much had planned a relaxing day of smoking and fishing. The morning went pretty fast with the amount of fish we caught. The wife got tired and decided to lay out on the deck of the boat after lunch. Be took turns diving in the water to cool off. B kept looking at my wife for most of the trip. I cant blame him she is gorgeous and has that yoga type of build great ass. I could tell she noticed because she would move a little bit when he was making it too obvious. Finally she broke the silence and asked us what we wanted to do. I think she had it in her head that we would call it a day. However B thought she was just asking in general and told her the only thing he had on his mind was having a repeat of the morning before. My wife somewhat laughed to off and told him that she didnt get anything out of it. He smiled and finished the rest of his water. He stood up and walked rite over to my wife and slapped her on her ass. She rolled over with a smile on her face. She told him that was enough for now. He had helped her up on the deck. She came over to the shade by the captains chair of the boat. Before she could even sit down B grabbed her by her waist and sat her right on top of his lap. I could tell she knew what he wanted but wasnt for sure if she was up to it herself. B kept his hands on my wives thighs. He slowly started to moved them upward. I could see B rubbing the out side of her swimsuit trying to get her wet. She let out a little gasp and slowly bucked her hips a little bit on him. B asked my wife if she wanted to get fucked on this boat in front of her husband. She told him she loved to get fucked in front of me. B stood my wife up and bent her over one of the seats. I pulled his thick cock out and slapped the outside of my wives pussy a couple of times with it. He finally got into position to enter her. I could tell she was tight for him because he had some trouble getting inside her. She was trying to spread her lip around his thick cock. After awhile he started to build up a nice smooth rhythm behind her. He asked my wife if she enjoyed taking his black cock bent over like a slut. She told him she could feel him stretching her white pussy. She loves race play with the rite guy. B went to town on my wives pussy he kept her bent over the seat going harder and harder. My wife was basically melting, i watched her cum multiple times with her body shacking. B licked his thumb and but it in my wives asshole. He continued shoving his thumb up her ass while fucking her. Then suddenly he pulled his thumb out and turned her around and sat her down in the seat. He shoved his pussy juice soaked cock straight in her mouth. I proceed to face fuck my wife until he thrusted his cock as far it would go in again. I could see his cock again pulsate while he was shooting his cum into the back of my wives throat. This time my wife looked relaxed not semi frantic like last time. She took all of his cum in the back of her throat draining his thick cock until nothing was left. He pulled out his cock from her face and told her what a good little slut she was. She smiled and took a ******* of water. He sat back in a chair looking at my wife and made her sit on his lap for the trip in. She was red in the face for the extreme pounding she just took. I told her his goal by the end of the trip is to be able to fuck her asshole. She told him that was a long shoot. He said he loved a challenge and he easily got her over swallowing cum so mabye fucking her ass isnt that much of a long shot. More Coming Soon.
Loved the story

That is hot love to hear more

Back