Total submission

bbc4sluts2

Male
From
UK
Hello good people of this forum, I am writing to take your opinion in a matter I am currently in and I hope anyone who can help does. I have been in this dom/sub relationship with a couple, were I am the dom and they both are the subs, for quite a while now. Things has been progressing slowly and according to them they wish to find someone they "trust to surrender to". Now to the point ahead, they have offered me to take over their financials as a final step towards complete submission. I move in their house in the main bedroom and take their main bank account and be solely responsible for the money spending in the house. I am not sure whether to go for it or not and cant foresee any complications. So your opinion is critical for me

Hello good people of this forum, I am writing to take your opinion in a matter I am currently in and I hope anyone who can help does. I have been in this dom/sub relationship with a couple, were I am the dom and they both are the subs, for quite a while now. Things has been progressing slowly and according to them they wish to find someone they "trust to surrender to". Now to the point ahead, they have offered me to take over their financials as a final step towards complete submission. I move in their house in the main bedroom and take their main bank account and be solely responsible for the money spending in the house. I am not sure whether to go for it or not and cant foresee any complications. So your opinion is critical for me
Better have a contract drawn up detailing everything.

Back