To cuckolding women, do you love and respect your husband?

Just curious how your relationship with husbands got altered after cuckold experience.
Also the question is not only love but in respect to him. From one side it requires courage to go for it, from the other,- disrespect.

From my understanding humiliation can bring mostly disdain and contempt. but you tell me please.

Just curious how your relationship with husbands got altered after cuckold experience.
Also the question is not only love but in respect to him. From one side it requires courage to go for it, from the other,- disrespect.

From my understanding humiliation can bring mostly disdain and contempt. but you tell me please.
I love and respect my husband dearly and I wouldn’t change him for anybody else ever.he loves and respects me enough to let me fuck other people especially black guys and I appreciate everything about him.after I’ve been with another guy or guys I always finish up making love to him as I tell him everything.

I love and respect my husband dearly and I wouldn’t change him for anybody else ever.he loves and respects me enough to let me fuck other people especially black guys and I appreciate everything about him.after I’ve been with another guy or guys I always finish up making love to him as I tell him everything.
just to make sure, do you guys cuckolding with cuck humiliation?
If so, who does it: a bull or the wife?

Back