Time my wife parents almost caught us with bull

mangates

Male
Real Person
This story is funny looking back at it but it was panic when it happen. It was the first time we let an another guy in our home. This guy had been with my wife a few times before and we agreed to make him her regular. The session was in full swing as he was pounding my wife in pronbone when we heard a knock at the door. I’m quickly getting decent semi hard as I get the door ready. Convince them my wife went out with friends. They never stop fucking lol

We've never had a close call but a few times this summer, my wife's Bull came over to visit. I left to give them some alone time and our d@ughter was away at camp. Between rounds they would go to the kitchen for a dr!nk and walk around the house nude. We don't do this ourselves, so drapes and curtains are normally left open. Anyone in the neighborhood could easily have seen them, this 6' 2" fit black gentleman and a 5' 6" blond, just walking about naked with drinks in their hands! ... "Lucy, you have so explaining to do!"

Last edited:
My wife had some afternoon sex in our bed with her massage therapist while the boys were at school and another was working. The one working ******* ended up coming home from work early and I met him in the kitchen while her fb snuck out the back door and left. He never found out but we stopped using our home after that.

Back