Thinking about it...

My man is kind of turned on by the idea of me being fucked by him and a stranger. It turns me on as an idea, but then how to try it and where and with who without it being stupid or creepy.... Any ideas? Both of us are totally new to this thought.View attachment 7266522View attachment 7266522
That’s a tough scenario. You two can either work together and go out and see if you can pick up a guy on your own. Go back to a hotel and wish for the best.
Next option is a swinger/lifestyle site. You will get picks and be able to chat first.

Then it depends on your fantasy. Hubby can handle all the communications and share pics. Get a hotel if you want complete anonymity. Bull and her never meet. Wife is waiting blindfolded for his arrival. Fellas share her and bull departs and she never knows who he was. This would have to be a trusting bull and trust on your end as well.

I went through this w a hotwife playmate (I play separate from my wife w a friend). She had a stranger fantasy. But, I had the benefit of using my wife’s former trusted bull. He was happy to come over w just pics. She was blindfolded and it never came off. We took turns w her. Once he was done, he just left. She loved it. I’ve shared some cropped photos w her, but she still doesn’t know who he was!

Attachments

• IMG_7831.jpeg
    IMG_7831.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 10
Back