The woman's idea?

FilthyAsFuck

Male
From
UK
In my experience, it's mostly men who ache for their girlfriends or wives to cuckold them...

But how many women in here had the idea first - and if it was your idea, did you set out to find a cuck to date, or did you already have a partner before you become intrigued? 🤔

Was always hit on in high school but never did anything about it. Then about 10yrs after i got married a black guy at my work kept hitting on me till one day I went out to lunch with him. We went to lunch every day for about a month, then one day he took me to his apartment, and I know what he wanted, and I gave it up to him. Best sex of my life up to then! Cheated on hubby for about 10yrs before he found out and when he did, he wanted to watch me with a BBC. Shocked the hell out of me. From then on, he was hooked. :bigsmile:

A nice story, but what a pity you didn’t cuckold him earlier! Thought 10 years was too bad! It is our regret too. Hopefully with so much more awareness now , more and more wives and couples are starting earlier.

Was always hit on in high school but never did anything about it. Then about 10yrs after i got married a black guy at my work kept hitting on me till one day I went out to lunch with him. We went to lunch every day for about a month, then one day he took me to his apartment, and I know what he wanted, and I gave it up to him. Best sex of my life up to then! Cheated on hubby for about 10yrs before he found out and when he did, he wanted to watch me with a BBC. Shocked the hell out of me. From then on, he was hooked. :bigsmile:
thanks for the share ! If we could turn back the clock, right ;)

Was he angry on you , that you were cheating on him for 10 years

We glad you went out there for lunch you wouldn't be here now

Back