The Reality of Cuckolding

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Not everyone has a great experience. Here is one story. What is yours?

"So what if he’s a beautiful, very dark, and very athletic with an endowment of physical attributes that put my husband to shame? And so what if he just happens to have done this before? So have we. It makes it all the naughtier. We’ve been exploring the cuckold lifestyle for years. It started innocently. But now, it's not. Sorry not sorry. It's filthy, taboo, and frankly, something you can’t even discuss out in the open realm of polite society. It's what my husband seeing me taken by other men. Perhaps he'll clean up the ruins, afterward. I suppose I just have to oblige him. Sometimes, you have to up the ante. Sometimes, you have to brazenly walk into someone else’s party, seduce a guest, and then take them back to your hotel room, so that your husband can watch as another man fucks you. This is my reality of the cuckolding lifestyle!"

Well described, CC ... and you're so lucky to have a man who understands you and shares your need for this activity. And I imagine you have the utmost respect & love for him, as he certainly is an exceptional man.
Play Safe!

Back