The Olympics start this week - an erotic scenario

With the Olympics in Paris starting this weekend there are several news stories about sex in the Olympic village here are some links and highlights

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...athletes-encouraged-intimate-Paris-Games.html

MailOnline spoke to one competitor, a sprinter representing a Caribbean island, who spoke to us on condition of anonymity. They told us:

'Right now, I'm totally focused on my event. I've been training for this for as long as I can remember. But once the race is done, it's time to have some fun. And yes that does mean there will be a lot of hanky panky going on.'

Perhaps the most famous athlete of modern times, Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt, was said to have had a particularly lively all-night party with three members of Sweden's handball team shortly after he stormed to victory in the 100m final at London 2012.

While a shooter from Team USA shooter once recalled: 'I'd never witnessed the debauchery seen at Sydney 2000 in my whole life.

'My apartment was like a brothel in the Olympic Village. The entire women's 4x100 relay team of a Scandinavian-looking country walked out of the house one morning, followed by the USA track and field fellas.'

You literally could not invent a scenario more likely to lead to a massive sex frenzy than the Olympic Games.

You are going to take thousands of people who:

Are mostly between 18 and 25

Are physically at the absolute peak of human fitness

Are generally probably pretty damn good looking as a result

Who live 99.9% of their lives in a bubble of early starts, early bed, strict eating and extreme focus on their sport, very rarely cutting loose and probably not having time for relationships.

Who are insanely tense in the moments leading up to their event which they have been training for four straight years for, and as soon as their event is over all that tension is just waiting to be released.

Who are surrounded by people from other countries who are the very definition of ‘no strings attached’ partners given that the other party is likely going to go home to a completely different country in a few weeks.

And you are going to lock them all up together in a confined area for weeks on end?

Don’t be surprised if that cocktail results in a LOT of sex happening.

"What I'd like the public to understand is that when you're in an elite, high performance sport, there's many days, weeks, and months of the year when we're separated from normal life and everyday society," Viktoria says. "When you're in the competitive season, you don't get to meet anyone new or have a normal social life. For us, being in the Olympic Village is like having all of those missed out opportunities concentrated into two weeks. It's not like we're doing anything out of the ordinary!"

I like having my own private Olympics with someone's hotwife!

We have events like: womb gymnastics, Cervical pole vaulting, mouth watering polo, fallopian skiing, skeet shooting eggs! I have gold 🏅medals in all of these events!

With the Olympics in Paris starting this weekend there are several news stories about sex in the Olympic village here are some links and highlights

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...athletes-encouraged-intimate-Paris-Games.html

MailOnline spoke to one competitor, a sprinter representing a Caribbean island, who spoke to us on condition of anonymity. They told us:

'Right now, I'm totally focused on my event. I've been training for this for as long as I can remember. But once the race is done, it's time to have some fun. And yes that does mean there will be a lot of hanky panky going on.'

Perhaps the most famous athlete of modern times, Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt, was said to have had a particularly lively all-night party with three members of Sweden's handball team shortly after he stormed to victory in the 100m final at London 2012.

While a shooter from Team USA shooter once recalled: 'I'd never witnessed the debauchery seen at Sydney 2000 in my whole life.

'My apartment was like a brothel in the Olympic Village. The entire women's 4x100 relay team of a Scandinavian-looking country walked out of the house one morning, followed by the USA track and field fellas.'

You literally could not invent a scenario more likely to lead to a massive sex frenzy than the Olympic Games.

You are going to take thousands of people who:

Are mostly between 18 and 25

Are physically at the absolute peak of human fitness

Are generally probably pretty damn good looking as a result

Who live 99.9% of their lives in a bubble of early starts, early bed, strict eating and extreme focus on their sport, very rarely cutting loose and probably not having time for relationships.

Who are insanely tense in the moments leading up to their event which they have been training for four straight years for, and as soon as their event is over all that tension is just waiting to be released.

Who are surrounded by people from other countries who are the very definition of ‘no strings attached’ partners given that the other party is likely going to go home to a completely different country in a few weeks.

And you are going to lock them all up together in a confined area for weeks on end?

Don’t be surprised if that cocktail results in a LOT of sex happening.

"What I'd like the public to understand is that when you're in an elite, high performance sport, there's many days, weeks, and months of the year when we're separated from normal life and everyday society," Viktoria says. "When you're in the competitive season, you don't get to meet anyone new or have a normal social life. For us, being in the Olympic Village is like having all of those missed out opportunities concentrated into two weeks. It's not like we're doing anything out of the ordinary!"
What's the point of an Olympic gold unless you get to empty your balls after the medal ceremony? :D

Back