The first time this ever happened didn’t think it was possible

pvak74

Male
Last night I had an experience happen to me that never ever happened before. I’ve been locked in my cage for a few months now. My wife met with her bbc bull and let me watch while they fucked. My cage is a 3 1/2 inch metal cage so I can lightly touch myself while in the cage. It’s hard to bring myself to a full orgasm while in it but can get some stimulation in. They fucked for quite some time. After they finished, I cleaned her up while she talked dirty to me. When that was done we started to make out. I started fondling and touched her tits. All the while she teased me about my little cock. As I was fondling her tits, I started to feel an orgasm welling up in pelvic area. Here I am touching her breasts and my cock is fully erect in the cage and it just suddenly overcame me. I came in my cage without her touching me. Wtf. That has never ever happened before, ever. Has this ever happened to anyone else?. I litterly spurt a huge load cum all over her legs and on the bed . It felt good but after I spurt it felt somewhat incomplete, I was begging her to take out and finish me off. She refused and was shocked herself that happened but said that was incredibly hot to know she had me that turned on that I could do that without any manual stimulation . I feel like I hit the pinnacle of being cuckold with that happening

Last edited:
Last night I had an experience happen to me that never ever happened before. I’ve been locked in my cage for a few months now. My wife met with her bbc bull and let me watch while they fucked. My cage is a 3 1/2 inch metal cage so I can lightly touch myself while in the cage. It’s hard to bring myself to a full orgasm while in it but can get some stimulation in. They fucked for quite some time. After they finished, I cleaned her up while she talked dirty to me. When that was done we started to make out. I started fondling and touched her tits. All the while she teased me about my little cock. As I was fondling her tits, I started to feel an orgasm welling up in pelvic area. Here I am touching her breasts and my cock is fully erect in the cage and it just suddenly overcame me. I came in my cage without her touching me. Wtf. That has never ever happened before, ever. Has this ever happened to anyone else?. I litterly spurt a huge load cum all over her legs and on the bed . It felt good but after I spurt it felt somewhat incomplete, I was begging her to take out and finish me off. She refused and was shocked herself that happened but said that was incredibly hot to know she had me that turned on that I could do that without any manual stimulation . I feel like I hit the pinnacle of being cuckold with that happening
Isn't it dangerous to keep the cock in a cage for so long?

I would prefer a cage that doesn't allow you to touch yourself but allows the cock to extend. I think it would be the same awful psychologically, but less dangerous physically.

I’ve still not become a cuck yet, But I’ve cum in my cage many of times without any stimulation even just from eating her pussy while she tells me how bad she wants a BBC.

Glad to hear I’m not the only one. If it didn’t happen to me, I’d never thought it was possible. I was touching her tits and i could feel an orgasm building up in my cage. And then it overcame me. I was spurting multiple times over her legs. It was crazy. Felt so damn good. She knew something was up right before because she said i was groping her and my O Face happened 😂

Isn't it dangerous to keep the cock in a cage for so long?

I would prefer a cage that doesn't allow you to touch yourself but allows the cock to extend. I think it would be the same awful psychologically, but less dangerous physically.
I’m not sure if it’s dangerous, but I know real shrinkage can happen if it’s left on too long. I like the metal caging because I can see it, it’s heavy so I always am reminded it’s on. I like it because I can touch myself but it’s hard to get off. It does allow me to extend and grow some. I’m normally around 5 inches long max on a good day but the cage is 3 1/2 inches, so when I’m flaccid it’s no problem. When I get an erection, I’m maxed out at 3 1/2 inches. The first few days were tough. I felt like i was going to bust out of it lol. After a month or so, I seemed to conform to it. So I’m not sure if it’s shrunk or what. She wants to leave it on long term so who knows.

Back