The Dirty Deed

TBP

Male
Gold Member
Barb's car door closed and she said "so Katherine did you do the deed?" "Yep and I kinda liked it. I never even had a thought of rimming until 6 months ago and now I get a little wet just thinking about it." What a backstory. Kath was afraid of losing Ronald, her svelte ebony man, so she gave him something he had mentioned the third time they were together. It was burned into her mind since she had never contemplated the thought before. Now it was the day after and she thought "I know I want to do it again".

Kath said "ya, I cleaned his bottom like he was my first born and once R was clean I was all over it. Maybe he'll stay giving me 'my BBC fix' a little longer." Barb giggled "I've never done the deed but maybe I will some day." "Oh you will," Katherine said, "you will when you like a black guy enough that you want to keep him interested." Katherine said to herself I am going to make hubby lick my ass to pay me back. Sounds like a fair deal laughing to herself. One thing she knew is that Edward, her husband, has become very obedient now that she had cucked him. If she had only knew that 11 years ago.

Katherine winked at Barbara and said "I just wish Ronald had some good lookin' bros. so he could pass me around. One thing R is right about though is that for a lady like me not to get attached to a black lover she must get addicted to black cock and not the person himself. He was so right, you know."

TO BE CONTINUED

Back