The difficulty separating my “play” from rest of life

Yes, I am laurie and yes this concern is very REAL right now. Do any others find that this enjoyment of life grows so fast and so much that it becomes increasingly difficult to keep these aspects separate? I realize I may be just a unique situation in that because I may be trying to “cram” so much of this as quickly as possible that it has done this in my life. Since I didn’t start down this rabbit hole until much later in life, I fear I may run out of time before experiencing all it can/could entail. But lately, it has impacted my work, my marriage and even my ******* family time. I’m missing out on more and more of those aspects because either I’m off having some purely amazing animalistic sex that is beyond compare or recovering from a session of it and then seek it out instantly again.
HOW can I slow down? HOW can get it back in balance? This is a true addiction that I’m afraid will ruin my “normal” life…………. Thanks for listening

Attachments

• IMG_4642.jpeg
    IMG_4642.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 58
Yes, I am laurie and yes this concern is very REAL right now. Do any others find that this enjoyment of life grows so fast and so much that it becomes increasingly difficult to keep these aspects separate? I realize I may be just a unique situation in that because I may be trying to “cram” so much of this as quickly as possible that it has done this in my life. Since I didn’t start down this rabbit hole until much later in life, I fear I may run out of time before experiencing all it can/could entail. But lately, it has impacted my work, my marriage and even my ******* family time. I’m missing out on more and more of those aspects because either I’m off having some purely amazing animalistic sex that is beyond compare or recovering from a session of it and then seek it out instantly again.
HOW can I slow down? HOW can get it back in balance? This is a true addiction that I’m afraid will ruin my “normal” life…………. Thanks for listening
What a body. I think perhaps your normal life will suffer as it usually does for addicts. But what a way to go!

Y slow down ? You’re a BBC hot wife slut so just enjoy all the BBC u can get! I love hearing your stories can u share more please? I’m a be fan. Thank u

It’s only a problem if it’s affecting the rest of your life. If your marriage, family or work isn’t suffering….go for it. If it is…it’s like any other addiction. Time to deal with it. That part however I can’t comment on. I have an addictive personality. I jerked off once when I was twelve and I’m still doing it at 57….i was immediately addicted. :). And I have to admit. I spend more time on here then is healthy :(

Back