The difference between black men and white men in bed.

Kara Sweet

Couple
Real Person
From
AZ, US
Please keep your cuckold or superiority complex out of it. My husband is my stag and my stud who loves to pleasure me. He is secure enough to allow other men to join into my pleasure.
I have had a LOT of sex partners in the past 10 years, okay, more than a lot.😵‍💫
Can you, as a woman, say what the difference is between sex with a black man and a white man? I have my own answer, what is yours.
The simple & shorter version for me.
White guys, not all, tend to get off by using my body.
Black guys, not all, tend to use their body to get me off.

Not saying I don't like being used for sex. I actually love it, (never thought I would say that 🫣) I do the same thing by using other men to get off for myself. (no complaints so far)

Attachments

• IMG_4677.JPG
    IMG_4677.JPG
    669.9 KB · Views: 97
I’ve had many great lovers. Black white and brown. There are men that are great at sex and some that aren’t. I have yet to see any correlation to skin color and sexual prowess. If a guy is too into himself it’s a turn off for me. The fetish’s are really pushed here. I like manly men. Well endowed is a big plus but the largest men I’ve been with were white and they were very large in stature and size. I think mindset has a lot to do with sexual activity. The more fun I’m having and the more turned on I am, the better the sex.

I’ve had many great lovers. Black white and brown. There are men that are great at sex and some that aren’t. I have yet to see any correlation to skin color and sexual prowess. If a guy is too into himself it’s a turn off for me. The fetish’s are really pushed here. I like manly men. Well endowed is a big plus but the largest men I’ve been with were white and they were very large in stature and size. I think mindset has a lot to do with sexual activity. The more fun I’m having and the more turned on I am, the better the sex.
Yes this is what I’ve found to be true as well, good sex comes down to an individual basis. My ex wife slept with a LOT of men of all races and said race does not play a part. Some guys are good some aren’t of any color

Back