Thad’s

You might wanna ask @Jdingo619 cause he is currently in San Dawg but because of covid who knows now .
But Thad's if your swinging (Women get to wear lingerie & stuff the men have to be Butt Butter Assed Naked those are the rules unless he changed them ) Places where you are going to find the miltary brothas unless ******* has changed drastically 94th Aero on Fri night / Blue Agave /and on Sunday anybody who anyone is gonna be at the Blue Tattoo on Sunday (warning about the Blue Tat the tightest of the tightest women in San Diego and foreign countries are there so are the best of the best black men top10% (Professional football, baseballplayers and the top players (aka Hustlers ) in the city, civilian & military) unless covid shut it down .

You might wanna ask @Jdingo619 cause he is currently in San Dawg but because of covid who knows now .
But Thad's if your swinging (Women get to wear lingerie & stuff the men have to be Butt Butter Assed Naked those are the rules unless he changed them ) Places where you are going to find the miltary brothas unless ******* has changed drastically 94th Aero on Fri night / Blue Agave /and on Sunday anybody who anyone is gonna be at the Blue Tattoo on Sunday (warning about the Blue Tat the tightest of the tightest women in San Diego and foreign countries are there so are the best of the best black men top10% (Professional football, baseballplayers and the top players (aka Hustlers ) in the city, civilian & military) unless covid shut it down .
Yeah Covid has completely shut everything down here in Diego. We just changed from the county of health's all restrictive purple tier to the much less restrictive red tier. My gym just reopened yesterday and I was in that bad boy for a few hours that's why I'm sitting here super sore now!

I have never personally been to a swing club before. Most clubs only allow couples and single women, and the one's that do allow single men charge the ******* out of them. THADS is $100 bucks and I did not like the fact that all the guys had to be naked. I did hear from some people that they changed that dress policy for the men. Ultimately I never made time to visit any of the swing clubs because I was always meeting couples or attending private lifestyle parties at houses and hotels.

All my information about THADS is really second hand from couples and single who said they have been there before. So I really just have to go see for myself. I guess if I don't like the scene then I can just play pool, *******, and socialize for $100 bucks! LOL

Now that things have opened back up and i have been vaccinated i think i will go have a look see at what's popin at THADS!

Went to Thads back in My Navy day's...Wasn't bad but nothing I can say that would be memorable, compared to my time in the Lifestyle in Florida where there was some crazy times...Boa Sorte!

Back