Telling my ex girlfriend

Antonella CD

Gold Member
I'm 35 years old and since I was 18 I've fantasized seeing my girlfriends having sex with well-hung black men.
This made me feel very ashamed andguilty, but about five years ago I accepted myself and started to enjoy who I was.

Now I wanted to tell an ex-girlfriend with whom I have little contact - nothing except Christmas and birthday wishes. I I feel that my relationship with her ended because I had many internal conflicts including my fantasies now resolved. I'm in a new relationship and she knows it but I really wanted her to also know how I fantasized about her.

How could I do this without hurting her feelings?

I'm 35 years old and since I was 18 I've fantasized seeing my girlfriends having sex with well-hung black men.
This made me feel very ashamed andguilty, but about five years ago I accepted myself and started to enjoy who I was.

Now I wanted to tell an ex-girlfriend with whom I have little contact - nothing except Christmas and birthday wishes. I I feel that my relationship with her ended because I had many internal conflicts including my fantasies now resolved. I'm in a new relationship and she knows it but I really wanted her to also know how I fantasized about her.

How could I do this without hurting her feelings?
🤔 ... unless your ex-gf is in a relationship with a black guy, I don't see why you would want to tell her this, unless you believe she would understand and you can re-start that past relationship. That ship has sailed, let sleeping dogs lie, that is water under the bridge, etc.

Back