Taking you wife to the railway station

Not everyone is into the cuck play and in the end you are a couple and need to both be happy. If it makes the guy happy to not watch then that is their kink,

Not everyone is into the cuck play and in the end you are a couple and need to both be happy. If it makes the guy happy to not watch then that is their kink,
Yep....Every Couple has to find what works best for them.....But, the reality for many of us older, Tiny Dick White Cucks is that our Wives make the decisions and the rules....and we do our best to support her needs and desires.
Sure, we could choose to get a Divorce...but what fun would that be? Then we would get zero Pussy....at least now we still get to Lick Pussy & assholes!! 😛

Yep....Every Couple has to find what works best for them.....But, the reality for many of us older, Tiny Dick White Cucks is that our Wives make the decisions and the rules....and we do our best to support her needs and desires.
Sure, we could choose to get a Divorce...but what fun would that be? Then we would get zero Pussy....at least now we still get to Lick Pussy & assholes!! 😛
I think most guys are on here living their fetish and their wives don’t even know they are on here.

I never do gangbang or allow my white pussy to be shared with anyone - especially other BBCs prowling around like Hyenas
I am a Territorial African Lion
My Harem is for my pleasure alone
Any trespassing or thoughts of trespassing will
Mean only one thing - a harder fuck deeper into her pink asshole & hair pulling & verbal humiliation till she accepts her mistake and cuck will apologize too personally

Back