Taking advantage of the situation......

BlacqGold

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Hello, my name is Michael I wouldn't say I'm a nice guy but I would say I'm a good guy. On the surface what I did might not classify as good but I still think other that one thing I did I am a good guy.. what am I talking about? Well let start at the beginning.

I met Thomas in grade school we became friends and ended staying friends I've thought we went to different high schools & college I ended up software engineer he ended up contracter both of us making great money. We often joked how we were still ******* but with grown up money, anyway I enjoyed the single life fucking who I want when I want tommy however fell in love and boy did he land a looker.

Brianna was a 5'7 dime piece, she was what you would call a "hard on face" and a "Slim Thick" body small chest, slim waist but bubble butt thighs and ass. She was mixed her mom was white her dad Puerto Rican, I remember when he introduced her to me I damn near jizzed in my pants Thomas was my boy but anyone who saw them would think no was that's his girl!!!

He was a plain looking White dude about 5'8 176lbs he looked like a straight version of Niel Patrick Harris from " how I met your mom" you would've thought I was her dude as I looked like more her type than him at 6'2 African American former div 1 Athlete in basketball & swimming. Everything changed one night I get a call Thomas had been struck by a ******* driver, he fought to hold on but didn't make it.... I was crushed I lost my best friend Brianna was crushed she lost her boyfriend and I guy she could see herself possibly starting a future with.

I helped her as much as I could with arrangements and planning, I made sure she was was ok I helped them (her & Thomas) move in together I had been over there so many times I knew where everything was Thomas gave me a emergency key to the house a 4,590 sqft beautiful home in Bryn Mar, PA that's how much he trusted me he had one to my loft in center city Philadelphia as well. I comforted Brianna as much as I could by spending time with her at the house most times spending the night as I didn't want her alone too much and I tried to keep her mind off of Thomas being dead as much as possible as she could get depressed very easy this is were maybe you could say I stopped being a good guy.

You see in her emotionally vulnerable state I....... took advantage, I wasnt an accident or something that just happened I deliberately and intentionally manipulated her into having sex with me, why? because I just WANTED her. Looking back I always was attracted to her Thomas was naive and never noticed the just a little to long hugs I would give her everytime I came over the house, when I spent the night I made sure I wore things that complimented my D1 athletic build , she had hooked me up with a couple of her friends I know they talked about me to her told how endowed I was and how good I was in bed.

I emotionally manipulated her into having sex with me, a week out before Thomas funeral I went over the house usually I called to let he know I was on the way but got no answer I genuinely got worried and headed over anyway used my key and to my surprise she was their just fine I asked why she never answered her phone and she said she wanted to be alone, she felt like she wasnt mourning enough and that she appreciated all I was doing for her but felt she needed to be alone to mourn properly. I knew she felt we were getting to close and this is where I started the manipulation I walked over to her put my hands on her waist and said,

"that's nonsense I'm here because I don't want you to get to down, you can get really depressed I won't allow that I don't care what you say"

She replied, " I understand and love you for that, but...

I interrupted.... " Thomas and you are my family you are not and will not mourn alone do you know why?

Why? ... She said , like she was about to put her foot down and tell me to leave....

I said ... Because since he died I haven't stopped crying you lost your best friend and so did I, the only time I'm NOT crying is when I'm with you...

I need you Brianna, I said (tears forming in my eyes) I can't do this with you....

She just looked at me stunned....
Michael I'm sorry she whispered,
I interrupted, no reason to be sorry, im not as strong as I look neither of us have to be because right now we have each other to be each other's strength....

She didn't even notice I was pulling her into me, by the time she did were face to face,

She says... Well l think your right I gotta go pick up some groceries for tonight I'll be right back...

I said your not going aware everything we need is here,
she tried to pull away I just kept pulling her back into me,

I have to pick up somethings, she said.... Sounding unsure.

Let it out..... I said softly, you wanna cry nows the time let it out..... I'm here it's ok... She stared balling her eyes out!!

I miss him so much!!!!! She yelled over and over I lost count how many times she said it.... Her face buried in my chest.

As she cried I ran my hands up and down her thighs and legs then grabbed a handful of her ass, she looked up at me and I kissed her as deep as I could, she tried to push me away I pulled her arms apart while kissing her and put them on the table my hands on top of hers...

She said....stop, Michael stop.. so I did

She then walks (briskly) into the kitchen I follow her there she grabs some water i walk up behind her and pull her into me she runs away up the stairs into her room and locks the door (I have a key) which I use as I enter the room shes grabbing her purse to leave she walks past me I grab her arm i yank her into me pick her up kiss her again

she says.....No, we can't.... I lay her on the bed throw her legs up and start devouring her clit....

She says... You're CRAZY!!!!!

it's too late moans start her panties come off, I give her the fucking I always wanted to. I couldn't believe how juicy her ass was and how toned her legs were. I put her body to the test to watch her bubble butt go up and down while she rode me then doggy style (the position her ass was built for) was incredible.

The next couple days I fucked her at least 4 X a day all over that house, Thomas's house, the night before his funeral we had sex again I left the house that night Thomas's parents suspected nothing the funeral was hard everyone got through it it was packed I didn't go over that day I went the next night and fucked her again after that for about 17 mo6she came to my loft in Philadelphia where no one knew her and we didnt have to hide aftwr that we keot in touch but didn't have sex anymore shes found a new guy.... A nice guy I wish her all the best.

The end....

Back