Swiss couple looking for a BBC

Galci82

Male
Gold Member
We are in Lausanne area and looking for a well endowed black guy for her.

She is 39, luscious wit big breasts and ass. This will be her first experience with a BBC. She has never tried, I suggested to try and surprisingly accepted.... The purpose is to convert her in a true slut for BBC.

Only big BBC please. For others let me know if she is made for being a good candidate for BBC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729_143415_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_143415_Gmail.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 365

She is 39, luscious wit big breasts and ass. This will be her first experience with a BBC. She has never tried, I suggested to try and surprisingly accepted.... The purpose is to convert her in a true slut for BBC.

Only big BBC please. For others let me know if she is made for being a good candidate for BBC.
Superb

Once she is converted to BBC..... you may become her Pussy Free Cuckold. Are you ready for that?

Huge tits

She needs an old BBC who will have time with her and make her hooked. An old big BBC who will push all her spots and stay with you a full weekend. After that weekend I am sure you 2 will go home 2 different person.

Life is too short for regrets. Do what you 2 love. Good luck

Finding BBC in Europe shouldn't be difficult at all in this day and age. It's not like you have to go to Africa like in the old days.

Offering my bwc….

Spectacular

Yep!

Back