Swingers Group Seeking 2 More Males or Females in TOKYO, JAPAN!

uaintseeme

Couple
From
Japan
Swingers Group Seeking 2 More Males or Females

I/We Are:
Other (Please Describe Below)

I/We Are Seeking:
Single Female, Single Male, Couple (M+F)

Description/Narrative:
We are a swingers group looking to fill in some gaps at our party this Saturday evening 9/28. We have a pretty decent sized group already (about 20 people) and the women have requested 2 more BBC's to help balance out the colors. If you think this is you, and you have a couple of hours to *******; first GOOGLE what BBC means, then DM me and we can talk about the specifics.

We are a very serious group that throws parties pretty much on a monthly basis and as for me, I'm all about handling business as quickly as possible so please, no playing "message tag" or "let me ask my girl" ---bring her. The more, the better! Oh, also, women (if there are any actual women on here), feel free to reach out, too. Most of the women at these parties are bi-sexual or have absolutely no qualms playing with other women. Some are dominant, some are submissive so you're bound to fit in and/or find a role. They have toys or you can bring your own. It's just a good time to explore your kinks exactly how you want with people who also are needing the same thing.

Back