Swinger Clubs that let in Single BBC's in the USA

Rmaxxx69

Couple
Gold Member
Me and my girl just went to Nashville TN and had a blast! Club Chemistry allows single males and most of them were black. She had 3 BBC's that night and we have plans to revisit the city because of that club. We travel somewhat frequently and would like to know if other BBC clubs exist. Please post a review with if they allow limited single males or unlimited single males and if BBC is prevalent, or at the very least what city, and if it is a regular club that has weekly parties or an event that does them randomly throughout the year. Since they are swingers clubs we will assume the majority of the people attending are couples. Since most swinger club only allow couples, we are looking for clubs that allow singles.

Here's a start:

Splash Mocha Atlanta, Houston, Ft Lauderdale Events, BBC Unlimited
Club Chemistry Nashville TN, Weekly parties, Unlimited single guys, Mostly BBC
Friction4her Phllidephia, PA, Events 1 or twice a year, single guys black or white
Samantha's Stable Monore NJ, Single guys black or white, Bi monthly parties, Black cock only parties a few times a year.
Shadows in DC. submitted by: Naughtygators
Trapeze in Fort lauderdale and Atlanta submitted by: bbconlyhotwife
Caligula NY submitted by: Jakedog4x
The Private Affair in Baltimore Maryland, submitted by: lady4quest
The Night Game in Houston, Single male friendly Submitted by: 24play
Thads in San Diego, Single male friendly submitted by: Mid-Mo BBC

I will try to keep this list updated as people submit suggestions.

Thank you and if you have a story to go with the club, Please Share!

Last edited:
Me and my girl just went to Nashville TN and had a blast! Club Chemistry allows single males and most of them were black. She had 3 BBC's that night and we have plans to revisit the city because of that club. We travel somewhat frequently and would like to know if other BBC clubs exist. Please post a review with if they allow limited single males or unlimited single males and if BBC is prevalent, or at the very least what city, and if it is a regular club that has weekly parties or an event that does them randomly throughout the year. Since they are swingers clubs we will assume the majority of the people attending are couples. Since most swinger club only allow couples, we are looking for clubs that allow singles.

Here's a start:

Splash Mocha Atlanta, Houston, Ft Lauderdale Events, BBC Unlimited
Club Chemistry Nashville TN, Weekly parties, Unlimited single guys, Mostly BBC
Friction4her Phllidephia, PA, Events 1 or twice a year, single guys black or white
Samantha's Stable Monore NJ, Single guys black or white, Bi monthly parties, Black cock only parties a few times a year.

I will try to keep this list updated as people submit suggestions.

Thank you and if you have a story to go with the club, Please Share!
Do you know exactly what happens at Samantha’s Stables?

Back