Swe-Ida

Woman from the heartland of Sweden who quite recently turned thirty. All my life I've been that shy, average looking girl that no one really noticed. In recent years, I have started to struggle to get out of my cage, one step at a time.

My interest in black men began early (and secretly) when the local basketball team visited my school for a charity project. They were giving away free tickets to one of the games, and I went with some of my friends. I don't remember how the game ended, but I do remember that I couldn't take my eyes off one of the American players on our team. He was so hot and of course he was the best in the team too. I have been a basketball fan since then, even though basketball is not a big sport in Sweden.

I have a creative side and like do design cartoons and captions. I will post some later and hopefully get some inspiration from other members.

Welcome to the site, @haileeyjames . As long as you're, you'll find plenty of friends here to talk to you and appreciate all that you have to offer. Remember, the black men are ready to be your friend and give you a good time. All the ask for is that you're real, you're who you say you are.

Back