Suggestions for next BBC session?

This weekend I'm planning on inviting one of my favourite bulls over! As usual my hubby will be locked in his flat cage and will be filming all of the fun. I love riding him and I'm sure he'll enjoy fucking me in doggy plenty as well. Hopefully hubby will even get underneath us while I'm getting fucked, and I'll be sure to make him clean up the juicy creampie I'm left with..

I thought I'd see if anyone has anymore naughty suggestions or ideas I can bring to life. Hopefully I'll get some fun and creative responses 😍

20240721_201204(0).jpg

This weekend I'm planning on inviting one of my favourite bulls over! As usual my hubby will be locked in his flat cage and will be filming all of the fun. I love riding him and I'm sure he'll enjoy fucking me in doggy plenty as well. Hopefully hubby will even get underneath us while I'm getting fucked, and I'll be sure to make him clean up the juicy creampie I'm left with..

I thought I'd see if anyone has anymore naughty suggestions or ideas I can bring to life. Hopefully I'll get some fun and creative responses 😍

View attachment 7400431
Superb pic. I think you should let your bull fuck you into a frenzy and as you are on your knees, still cumming, sucking every last drop of cum from his balls you should be begging him to phone his friends to come and fuck you

Superb pic. I think you should let your bull fuck you into a frenzy and as you are on your knees, still cumming, sucking every last drop of cum from his balls you should be begging him to phone his friends to come and fuck you
I'd let him bring as many of his friends as he wants 😍

Let him set a tripod and everything so he can relax and get comfortable from a chair, unlock his cage now tie him down and turn the chair he can't watch but still jerk off

While your Bull is fucking you doggie style, have your husband facing you, kneeling on the ground, ridding a thick black dildo, the same size as your Bull's cock.
You can tell each other how it feels. You can tell your husband how good your bull is fucking your pussy.
Your husband can tell you how good it feels ridding that thick black dildo in his ass.
You can both cum together. You on your Bull's cock and he can cum all over the floor, with the dildo deep in his asshole.

View attachment 7400431
Raceplay

Back