Successful Meet Up In Austin, TX

Late12bed

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
I just wanted to post about our successful first meet and playtime for those who like real stories and content. After recently verifying back in March or April, we’ve been on the hunt for a stag/vixen BBC experience and looking for a proper gentleman to help us ease into the lifestyle. After several failed attempts and flakes (one time 30 mins before meeting after reserving a room), we got in contact with @MagicMikeATX . He was understanding, a gentleman, and put us at ease from the start. @MagicMikeATX was an absolute dream to have our first (and hopefully many more 😉♠️😘) experience with and cannot wait until next time! If you’re looking for a professional and laid back bull, look no further! I hope you enjoy some of the content! 😘

Attachments

• IMG_3172.jpeg
    IMG_3172.jpeg
    621.3 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_3183.jpeg
    IMG_3183.jpeg
    455.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_3180.jpeg
    IMG_3180.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3168.jpeg
    IMG_3168.jpeg
    377.1 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_3174.jpeg
    IMG_3174.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_3176.jpeg
    IMG_3176.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_3182.jpeg
    IMG_3182.jpeg
    434.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_3179.jpeg
    IMG_3179.jpeg
    462.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3175.jpeg
    IMG_3175.jpeg
    631.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_3173.jpeg
    IMG_3173.jpeg
    493.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_3177.jpeg
    IMG_3177.jpeg
    386.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_3170.jpeg
    IMG_3170.jpeg
    312.6 KB · Views: 187
I just wanted to post about our successful first meet and playtime for those who like real stories and content. After recently verifying back in March or April, we’ve been on the hunt for a stag/vixen BBC experience and looking for a proper gentleman to help us ease into the lifestyle. After several failed attempts and flakes (one time 30 mins before meeting after reserving a room), we got in contact with @MagicMikeATX . He was understanding, a gentleman, and put us at ease from the start. @MagicMikeATX was an absolute dream to have our first (and hopefully many more 😉♠️😘) experience with and cannot wait until next time! If you’re looking for a professional and laid back bull, look no further! I hope you enjoy some of the content! 😘
Congratulations on getting blacked. Was this your first time being shared or just with a black man. I hope you continue in the LS. Am sure Mike will turn you into another one of his white sluts if you let him

Just want to add how ridiculously sexy this woman is in real life!🔥

Sometimes pictures don't do justice - her pictures did all the justice but real life was just THAT MUCH better🥵😍

I'm glad we stayed in contact and made this work out. Definitely worth the effort! Hopefully we can work out some of those future 'scenarios' we discussed 😘

Just want to add how ridiculously sexy this woman is in real life!🔥

Sometimes pictures don't do justice - her pictures did all the justice but real life was just THAT MUCH better🥵😍

I'm glad we stayed in contact and made this work out. Definitely worth the effort! Hopefully we can work out some of those future 'scenarios' we discussed 😘
@MagicMikeATX thank you for the amazing time! Can’t wait until next time😘

Great story, great pics & vids.
We have a guy we see so I can relate as to how damn exciting it can be.
...let me guess...she was horny as fuck for a good week after...
That's how my wife is.

Back