Submissive cocksucking bottom wants to be owned and used by BBC

I am older and back to living a very vanilla life with my second wife. However after my first wife and I divorced and I was in my very early 30s, I decided I wanted to try gay sex. I had always been interested in the idea. For some reason I instinctively knew I was a bottom boy. So I went on my quest to find cock to suck. I figured if it turned out it wasn't to my liking I could just go back to being straight and boring. After hooking up with a few rather unexciting white guys and doing nothing more than sucking them off, I met Marcus. A tall slim yet muscular black man. He was so handsome it took my breath away. He actually approached me and asked if I wanted to get a *******. He must of sensed my submissiveness. He told me we should go back to my place. I did not argue. We got to my place and as I went to the kitchen to make us drinks, he said he would just get comfortable until I returned. When I came back Marcus was standing there in just his red jockeys. I was stunned at the beauty of this man. Like I said he was tall, slim, yet muscular. His chest was that of a swimmer. HIs stomach was flat with just the hint of a set of abs. His handsome face and his gorgeous physique caused an involuntary reaction in my body. His beautiful black skin and his confident demeanor made me weaken. I felt awash in an aura of desire. Then Marcus told me to put the drinks down and undress. As I began removing my clothes he took off his underwear and to my absolute delight he was big and just thick enough. He definitely fit the black man stereotype.
I stood up just as he walked up to me. He stood in front of me so I had to look up at him. I'm only about 5'10" and Marcus was well over 6'. I felt a bit intimidated but excited at the same time. It was an amazing feeling to sense his power and confidence without a word. That's when my world completely turned upside down. He did something another man had never done. Marcus pulled me into him and started kissing me. My involuntary reaction was to throw my arms up and around Marcus's neck and kiss him back. Not just kiss, but kiss passionately. Even though I had never done this before it felt so natural. So normal. As we embraced and kissed I felt his cock grow against my belly. It was warm and suddenly rock hard. It felt huge. We broke our embrace and I immediately dropped to my knees. I knelt there looking up at this perfect specimen of a man wondering to myself how did I ever get so fortunate. Even though I wanted Marcus in my mouth desperately, I also wanted to savor this wonderful moment. I put my hands on his tight ass cheeks and pulled his crotch to my face. I let myself waft in the powerful musky smell of his manhood. I felt his soft curly pupic hairs caress my face. HIs cock felt like it was covered in velvet it was so smooth. After a few minutes of being lost in all that lust, I lifted his heavy cock and started licking his big balls. He grabbed my head and pushed it in further to his crotch. As I licked his balls he started calling me baby. Another first for me. The way he said it made me realize I was giving this fantastic man a lot of pleasure. That was all my submissive nature needed. I was to be used by him in any way he wanted. My only goal was to keep this man happy. There are so many wonderful details from that night, but it wound up being a two year affair. The two most fabulous years of my life. Even though it was many years ago I remember it like it was yesterday. I am willing to share more of my time with Marcus if anyone is interested.
I hope my experience will entice you to really look for your black master. If it has one tenth the effect on you it had on me, you will be thrilled and never regret it. If you do find it, don't be stupid like me and let it go. My cheating wife doesn't know any part of this time in my life. She really doesn't know that even after all these years I think of Marcus everyday

Back