Story Time Pt. !

I'll preface this story with, everything I say in my stories are 100% true. Names will be changed but that is all.

Katy the stripper

I was in the valley for a work trip, having completed the day and wanting to find something to get into...i found myself at a local strip club. This is around covid times so they were really relaxed inside the strip club. Letting you vape, smoke, it was a great atmosphere considering what was going on in the world. Fast forward to two hispanic girls walking up to me to try and get a dance. Through conversation, making a few sexual jokes to gauge their reaction, I asked the younger of the two girls for a dance in the private area. I had been drinking and smoking and felt enough courage mid lap dance to ask her if she's ever heard of cuckolding...she didn't but was intrigued. I explained the basics and could tell she was getting turned on....so I said fuck it and asked if she'd be down to make that fantasy a reality....she said yes!

We stay in touch and about a week or so later, we all wind up in Dallas. Me, her...and our BBC, his name is Prince. We decide to go to another strip club, her and I appearing to be a couple, and Prince would meet us after we had a ******* or two. She's dressed in tight jeans, sexy heels, a very tight and small top. Prince texts her that he's in the parking lot and I instruct her to go meet him and bring him in. Immediately when she walks back with him, hand in hand, I knew she liked him. They proceeded to sit down, her legs draped over his, flirting, kissing. All the while, looking back at me to ask for more drinks and shots. I do as I'm told.

After about an hour of them basically dry humping each other in the club, I suggest we go to the hotel. Making our way out, shes with him and I make my way to my car. Anxious about what she chooses next, she ended up in my car. She grabs my hand, and makes me feel how wet she is, shoving my hand down her pants... "he hasn't even touched me yet and he makes me this wet".....my cock almost explodes in the car.

We make it to the hotel finally, and so does Prince. Once in the hotel room, I basically get shoved out of the way as they attack each other. Kissing deep, tongues clashing....and yet she found a way to pause... "come undress me cuck".... i do as I'm told. Pulling off her already dangling top, pulling down her jeans and taking her heels off....wanting so badly to suck her perfect toes. They climb onto the bed, her sucking his giant black cock, and one hand on the back of my head making me eat her soaking wet pussy. Prince moves my shoulder as to say, my turn...i do as I'm told. Trying very hard not to touch my cock and cum, I watch Prince bury his bare cock in her absolutely sopping wet cunt. She has her hands on his ass, pulling him as deep as her body allows. It was insanely hot to witness....the rest of the fucking session is a blur....minus her begging for his cum...Prince unloading inside of her, and her sitting on my face "clean it out like a good cuck"....while stroking my cock....cumming and twitching hard.

Back