Story I wrote - Cuckold Therapy session for young white women with BBC

Please let me know what you think and if I should continue the story!

The young women seated around the Hotel suite chatted excitedly as they waited for the session to begin. There were 15 of them and they had paid $5,000 each for what was quickly becoming the most talked about self-care show on the gold coast of the North Shore of Long Island. All of them came from money, they were all white and ranged in age from 22 to 30. Most of them were beautiful and most had boyfriends although none were married as of yet.

The excitement reached a peak and they began to clap as Princess Jennifer came into the room, followed closely by a tall black man, and then a shorter white man. The black appeared to be about 40 and was 6’3” and 220 lbs and quite muscular. The white was 57 and 5’8” and 230 lbs. He was bald and pudgy. They both wore men’s bath robes. Princess Jennifer was dressed in a red cocktail dress with 4” heels. She towered over her husband but appeared tiny next to the black man.

When the applause died down Princess Jennifer addressed the Ladies: “ Welcome everyone and we are so glad to have you here. What I am going to discuss with you today will change your life, and if you choose to accept and follow my advice, you will live a life of immense pleasure and comfort. Some of this will be difficult for you to accept because you have been brainwashed into thinking that traditional marriage is the key to happiness. It took me 30 years to overcome that thinking, and I missed out on an enormous amount of pleasure because of it. I don’t want that to happen to you ladies.

Let me introduce the men I have with me. The white man is my husband Jim, we have been together for 37 years and married very happily for 30 years. The black man is my boyfriend Jerome, and he has been fucking me regularly for the past 5 years.” The ladies around the room looked stunned and began whispering to each other, much of it about how Jim just stood there as Princess Jennifer discussed her boyfriend and how he is fucking her.

Princess continued: “Jim and Jerome please come over here. Stand facing the ladies, now Jim remove your robe”. Jim complied and he tossed his robe to the side and stood naked facing the young women. The ladies giggled and whispered to each other as they looked at Jim’s small Penis. Soft it measured 2.5” and was thin. His pudgy belly made it look even smaller. “Now Jerome please remove your robe.” Jerome took his robe off and tossed it aside as well. His cock was huge. It dangled halfway to his knee and was so thick you could not get your hand around it. The contrast with Jim’s small Penis was so stark they didn’t look like they were the same species.

Princess continued: “Now settle down ladies please! This is a professional atmosphere we need to maintain. As you can see, my husband has a tiny little Penis. Now I suffered with this for 30 years, much of it pretending that his little Penis was average size, when the reality is even fully erect it’s just over 4” and thinner than a hot dog (several of the ladies chuckled out loud at this comment). I don’t want any of you to suffer as I did, when it is completely unnecessary. Fortunately I finally discovered 5 years ago that I can have the best of both worlds - a tiny dicked husband who worships the ground I walk on, AND a Black lover who fucks me like I have never been fucked, and like I have longed to be fucked my entire life. I wish I had figured this out a long time ago, but that’s my purpose for being here today, to help you avoid the fate I suffered for so long.”

“Now ladies, I am here to tell you that you need to find a man to marry who has two things: one is the money to take care of you the way you need to be taken care of, and also has a very small penis, in fact the smallest penis you can find.” The ladies looked quizzically around at each other after the second comment. “Now stay with me ladies, I will tell you a very hard truth - you will NEVER control a man with a large cock! You probably won’t even get one to marry you, and if you do you will be in for nothing but heartache for he will cheat on you relentlessly. You’ll spend night after night wondering where he is and what he’s doing. And I’ll tell you what he’s doing - he’s sticking his big, thick cock in every pussy available to him, and trust me there are plenty available to an alpha male like him. Your marriage will end in disaster.”

“The alpha male instinctively knows that he must fuck as many women as possible. Pussy and fucking is all he thinks about. He cannot control himself and you certainly can’t control him. You are a thousand times better off finding the rich, small dicked beta male who instinctively knows that with his tiny penis, he will be lucky to ever find a woman to have sex with him. You will dominate the relationship, he’ll do whatever you want, and he will learn to eat your pussy like an expert. Early on you will allow him to fuck you, but gradually over time he’ll begin to understand it’s pointless, as you will be bored and listless as he fumbles around with his little penis and his inevitable premature ejaculation. Eventually you will relegate him to handjobs only, but this will be a relief to him as he won’t feel the pressure of attempting to fuck you properly which he is completely incapable of.”

“The ultimate goal is to transition your husband into a complete cuckold, which I have done with Jim. Now this won’t happen overnight, but if you follow my advice closely, it will happen much, much faster. I’m going to do a demonstration on Jim now, so please pay very close attention. I need a volunteer from the audience to use a timer on her phone. Oh good we have one here right up front. Now I am going to show all of you just how sensitive these little dicks really are. I am going to squeeze Jim’s little balls until his tiny penis is fully erect. When he’s erect I am going to stroke his tiny penis until he’s ready to cum. Of course I’m not going to let him cum, so don’t worry about that. I’ll explain the orgasm schedule I have Jim on a little later, and that’s one that I highly recommend you keep your future tiny dicked husbands on as well. Now when I begin to stroke his tiny penis, please note that I will only be using only my thumb and forefinger in a pincer grip, and that I will only be moving my finger up and down about 1” in each direction, that’s how little stimulation these tiny dicklets need to orgasm very, very quickly.”

With that Princess moved to the right side of Jim and reached down and began to massage his little balls, she also began kissing him passionately, forsing her tongue down his throat, he began to moan immediately, and his little penis began to grow. Princess continued massaging his balls and between kisses she could be heard whispering to Jim about how much she loves Jerome’s big, black cock. “Don’t start the timer until I actually begin to stroke his tiny penis” she instructed. Now Jim’s little penis was throbbing and he was moaning unintelligibly. Princess then moved her hand from his balls and taking a pincer grip on his little penis she said “now” to the lady on the timer. She began to stroke up and down at a medium pace and she instructed Jim to tell her when he was going to cum. It was clear they had done this many, many times before. Jim’s breathing became labored immediately and his back began to arch. Princess picked up the pace, relentlessly stroking the little penis but never moving more than an inch up and down in each direction. Jim’s breathing became a pant and he shouted “I’m going to cum!” Princess immediately released his little penis and stepping away from him shouted “Stop the timer”. “How much time do you have?” Princess asked. “19 seconds” came the reply. Jim stood there groaning with his little penis throbbing but with no further stimulation he could not orgasm.

“You see that ladies, 19 seconds and I was barely doing anything. I’m not even the slightest bit out of breath. That’s how sensitive these tiny white cocks are. You think one of these is EVER going to be able to fuck you properly? Now let me demonstrate the difference on Jerome.”

With that, Princess walked over to Jerome who had a wry smile on his face. She immediately gave him a long tongue kiss and then dropped to her knees. Jerome arrogantly placed his hands on his hips and smiled at Jim who could not help but look as his little penis continued to throb and leak pre-cum fluid. Princess took the huge black cock in both hands and began to stroke it while kissing the head. Within minutes it had become fully erect and stood majestically out at its full 9.5 inches with an 8 inch circumference. Princess then began to passionately lick up and down the black cock, worshiping it, then moving to greedily suck as much of it in as she could while also stroking it with both hands. She continued this for a full 15 minutes while the audience was enraptured. These young ladies had never seen a display of pure lust like this before.

There were no dry panties in the audience at this point, and Princess then stood up and took Jerome by the hand. “Follow me everyone” she called out as her and Jerome strode through the door they had come out of earlier. In the adjacent room was a king size bed with all the covers and pillows removed. Princess quickly disrobed leaving on her heels and lay back on the bed and spread her legs as far apart as she could. Jerome needed no instruction. He inserted his huge cock into her pussy and it took a good 5 minutes for Princess to accept it fully. As soon as she did he began to pound her mercilessly, bringing her to a screaming, mind blowing orgasm in less than a minute, He did not stop for a second though and continued to pound her. Princess eyes rolled into the back of her head and she began to moan and speak in tongues, as he pounded her white pussy to orgasm after orgasm. After 20 minutes and 4 orgasms for Princess, Jerome pulled out his BBC and unloaded an unreal amount of cum all over Princess 38D tits. The ladies in the room were gasping and holding onto each other for support, while Jim’s tiny penis continued to throb and leak pre-cum.

Jerome got up and moved over to where his clothes were. “I got what I wanted slut” he said and then turned to Jim - “What do you say cuck?” “Thank you for fucking my wife Jerome” Jim replied. “And why does she need me to do that” Jerome inquired. “Because I have a sensitive little dicklet and I can’t fuck her properly so I need you to do it for me” Jim replied again. “Good boy” said Jerome. “I’m out of here, see you soon slut. Now get over here and kiss my cock goodbye or you’ll never see it again.” Princess immediately slid out of the bed assisted by Jim and knelt down and gave Jerome’s huge cock a passionate kiss as Jim held her arm in support. Jerome turned and left laughing.

Princess was beginning to regain her composure and told the ladies to return to the main room and she would be in shortly. Jim assisted her when the ladies were gone as Princess had trouble standing without help. She sat for a few minutes as Jim got her a stiff cocktail. After about 10 minutes she put on a robe that Jim had gotten for her and he walked her into the main room with the ladies arm in arm.

There was no conversation going on with the ladies, each was in their own world of thoughts after witnessing an incredible black fucking of an oh-so willing white wife right in front of her husband. There was a mixture of confusion, lust, and determination within every lady in the room.

Last edited:
Back