Still dream of her being blacked

jmccormick82

Couple
From
SD, US
I still dream of her getting blacked, the very thought of it gets me hard. I so desperately want her to do it, while I watch and jerk off to her being used like a whore. Moaning and telling me how much she loves big black dick in her

Attachments

• 1C32CBDE-61A7-41A7-B7F3-E702A3F3FDA1.jpeg
    1C32CBDE-61A7-41A7-B7F3-E702A3F3FDA1.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 148
  • 7D47695D-6DC2-4502-AFDA-5FA3611FF5FE.jpeg
    7D47695D-6DC2-4502-AFDA-5FA3611FF5FE.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 151
What have you done with her so far to ease her into the lifestyle? Has she done anything at all with another guy (of any race) while she has been with you? Even a simple kiss?
Not yet, she is well aware of the fantasy, she has a friend of ours she flirts with occasionally, I think she's thinking about it at this point. I'm trying not to push, just give subtle nudges occasionally. Pretty sure if the friend comes to visit she'll fuck him

Not yet, she is well aware of the fantasy, she has a friend of ours she flirts with occasionally, I think she's thinking about it at this point. I'm trying not to push, just give subtle nudges occasionally. Pretty sure if the friend comes to visit she'll fuck him
That's a big jump if she fucks your friend. I would suggest easing her into it, but whatever works for you. Pillow talk, role play with toys like bbc dildo. Take her out to flirt in clubs and bars. Let her see you are okay with her getting up close and personal with strangers. That worked for me.

That's a big jump if she fucks your friend. I would suggest easing her into it, but whatever works for you. Pillow talk, role play with toys like bbc dildo. Take her out to flirt in clubs and bars. Let her see you are okay with her getting up close and personal with strangers. That worked for me.
Yeah, we've done some of that stuff in the past, but not a whole not. She's always been kind of more actions than words of that makes sense, and when it comes to bedroom stuff she doesn't really ever get into role playing dirty talk. Like I said I don't really push her, just kind of letting her come to it on her own with some encouragement and slight nudging haha.

I still dream of her getting blacked, the very thought of it gets me hard. I so desperately want her to do it, while I watch and jerk off to her being used like a whore. Moaning and telling me how much she loves big black dick in her

She's cute with nice tits,and a little on the thick side,you won't have a problem finding black men to stretch her holes out good!

Back