St Louis meet n greet: UPDATE

cuckcplSTL

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
9/5/24 - I think we will cancel / postpone this meet up. There has been very little response to people being available tomorrow so maybe some other time if we get more feedback. Until then, have a good weekend you all.

Hey everyone from the 314 / 636 / 573 the wife and I were thinking it would be good for us all to get together for a meet and greet to get to know each other in person in a public setting. No expectations of sex and no strings attached, but just see what happens. Newbies and lifestyle veterans all invited. A social event with underlying connotations if you get the drift. Mild to wild with all boundaries respected. We’d love to meet other couples and single black men, cuck wannabes probably not a good place for you unless you just wanna sit in a corner and watch lol. Let’s say date and time Friday September 6th, around 5:30pm. We like Twin Peaks in Maplewood or Hotshots in Webster but shout out if there’s a good lifestyle place you know. Also, LET US KNOW if you’re interest and can make it. Look forward hearing from you all. !!!!!

PS PLEASE NO BULLSHITTERS, FAKES, CHEATERS, OR ASSHOLES. This should be fun and not drama for real, thanks.

IMG_1256.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey everyone from the 314 / 636 / 573 the wife and I were thinking it would be good for us all to get together for a meet and greet to get to know each other in person in a public setting. No expectations of sex and no strings attached, but just see what happens. Newbies and lifestyle veterans all invited. A social event with underlying connotations if you get the drift. Mild to wild with all boundaries respected. We’d love to meet other couples and single black men, cuck wannabes probably not a good place for you unless you just wanna sit in a corner and watch lol. Let’s say date and time Friday September 6th, around 5:30pm. We like Twin Peaks in Maplewood or Hotshots in Webster but shout out if there’s a good lifestyle place you know. Also, LET US KNOW if you’re interest and can make it. Look forward hearing from you all. !!!!!

PS PLEASE NO BULLSHITTERS, FAKES, CHEATERS, OR ASSHOLES. This should be fun and not drama for real, thanks.

View attachment 7433642
Count me in

View attachment 7433642
Lil bump here. I no longer live in STL but visit often. Hope you get a good turnout! Would be great to have a regular ‘First Friday’ meet & greet.

Well I have to say the lack of response is disappointing. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, getting a new ball rolling always takes work. I’d post multiple times in multiple forums and DM anyone you know is local.

Also helps to have incentives. Perhaps some body pics of known attendees. 😂 If you do again, let me know & I’ll send liqu0r gear to give away…Hennessy shirts, Crown Royal hats, etc.

Last edited:
9/5/24 - I think we will cancel / postpone this meet up. There has been very little response to people being available tomorrow so maybe some other time if we get more feedback. Until then, have a good weekend you all.

View attachment 7433642
I'm down

Back