SSBBWs... gotta Love 'em!

OpenCouple316

Couple
Gold Member
I as a black man was raised up around thick black women, so I never passed judgement on the plus sized beauties out there. I like when they keep themselves up and all that. Around the age of 15 I started noticing that more and more chubbies were attracted to me.. probably because they were passed over and I was willing to talk to them. Then I started having sex with them. WOW! Then I started having IR sex with Hot BBWs and SSBBWs and I must say... It really does hit different. Those honey cups are the best, in my opinion. Anyone share a similar opinion?

Last edited:
With my most recent ex he had a real thing for grabbing belly’s during sex and let me tell you, if a man is confident enough to grab and squeeze my belly while he’s fucking me i fucking loose it 🤣😍🔥🔥

With my most recent ex he had a real thing for grabbing belly’s during sex and let me tell you, if a man is confident enough to grab and squeeze my belly while he’s fucking me i fucking loose it 🤣😍🔥🔥
Then, can we talk.. see if we vibe.. because i would love to grab your belly as i ride that ass of yours in the side straddle position...i wànna see/feel you lose it😍

Back