South Nj area bars to meet black men?

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
My wife and I were having some pillow talk the other night and she suggested it would be hot if she went to a club alone dressed very short tight skirt and had a few drinks at the bar where i would come in start talking with her and bring her home and fuck her, as if we we never knew each other.. I was thinking this might be a great opportunity to see if any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in a bar or club in the south NJ area before i get there or watch to see where it leads even as i am there.. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man.

Please read my about page on my profile fully as I look forward to speaking with you if you are an Aggressive Dominant Black Man and open for this or any thoughts about this idea.

My wife and I were having some pillow talk the other night and she suggested it would be hot if she went to a club alone dressed very short tight skirt and had a few drinks at the bar where i would come in start talking with her and bring her home and fuck her, as if we we never knew each other.. I was thinking this might be a great opportunity to see if any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in a bar or club in the south NJ area before i get there or watch to see where it leads even as i am there.. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man.

Please read my about page on my profile fully as I look forward to speaking with you if you are an Aggressive Dominant Black Man and open for this or any thoughts about this idea.

Back